• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Podm year one co op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podm year one co op!
This is my first attempt, so please be gentle!

If I am to take over this co-op, this would be my proposed prices (based on total price of $900 that zoe provided earlier which includes taxes and shipping) and current ranking/wait list:

Snow White: $150 (or $100 for Amy's scene of only snow white if Amy willing to pay $50 for the upgrade and buyer is okay with other scene); chibichewii, wait list: Clara, Amy

Cinderella: $90 (or $50 for Rocke's scene of the fairy godmother if Rocke is willing to pay $40 for the upgrade and buyer is okay with other scene); chibichewii (I want this but don't think I can afford all these...so will probably go to wait list), wait list: Clara, then Kat

Peter Pan: $90 (or $40 for Rocke's scene described above if Rocke is willing to pay $50 for the upgrade and buyer is okay with the other scene); chibichewii (only interested in Rocke's scene), wait list:tina (original scene only, zoe confirm tina responded earliest), then MTW, then Rocke

Lady and the Tramp: $80; Amy

101 dalmations: $60; Kat

Pinnochio: $60 (OPEN - need but can't afford more...)

Dumbo: $85; 2sponge

SITS: $45 (or $40 for Amy's scene if she's okay with paying $5 for the upgrade and if buyer is okay with other scene); chibichewii (probably want Amy's scene), wait list: Amy

Jungle Book: $40 (OPEN)

Fantasmic: $60 (OPEN)

Bambi: $75 Kat

Alice: $65 Kat

NOTE: Zoe will get dibs on the stragglers if she's still interested since she did start the co-op.

Feel free to respond with thoughts on fairness/accuracy/suggestions on prices and ranking and/or if you have another scene willing to trade for an upgrade (for a dollar amount to be determined). Also for everyone that had mentioned a scene to trade or plans to offer one to trade, if you could please provide pictures, that would be very helpful.

If I feel there is still reasonable interest that could result in a successful co-op, I will closed this thread and start afresh because this one is getting a little long. Thank you for looking and remember, please be gentle. :)

I hope this thread doesn't get buried by other threads tomorrow morning (or i guess in the next few hours)...

Last edited:
I am not able to spend $85 on that scene for Dumbo. Sorry, so if you could just take me out, it would be greatly appreciated! :) THANKS

Thank you for responding. Would you mind letting me know what you were expecting to pay for that scene? You can PM me if you like. I am not as familiar with Dumbo, so I tried to go off an average of past eBay Dumbo PODMs, but I don't know which scenes are necessarily considered good. If anyone else could add some input please?

The prices are still subject to change of course.

Please add me to the wait list for Peter Pan, the original one not Rocke's replacement scene.

Thank you, this is the only year one scene I still need.

Hey! I had an idea for some prices when toying of the idea of taking over the co-op. I can PM you my thoughts when I get time if you like.

Thanks to iheartdumbo for your input. I made a few slight adjustments based on another glance through ebay. The total price was not as much I had originally understood it to be. There were also some changes in the prices, please see below.

Snow White: $130; chibichewii, wait list: Amy, Milky
Cinderella: $120; Milky
Peter Pan: $80; tina, wait list: MTW, then Rocke
Lady and the Tramp: $60; Amy, wait list: Milky
101 dalmatians: $50; Kat
Pinocchio: $60 chibichewii
Dumbo: $60; 2sponge (?)
SITS: $55 Amy
Jungle Book: $35 (OPEN)
Fantasmic: $55 (OPEN)
Bambi: $60 (OPEN)
Alice: $80 (OPEN)

There will be an additional $1 to cover shipping the pins from seller to me, and $2.50 (0.50 for each additional pin) for me to ship to buyer.

Could everyone listed as potential buyer, including wait list, confirm interest? I may take Fantasmic... :)

I believe some of these pins are pretty competitively priced against eBay. Please take a look everyone. Thanks!

Last edited:
I want:

Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Sword in the Stone

I have other scenes I can swap out for the same pin but different scene.

I want:

Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Sword in the Stone

I have other scenes I can swap out for the same pin but different scene.

Bumped you back up for Sword in the Stone. I'm definitely interested in your scene; iheartdumbo had a good suggestion that all other trades for PODM scenes should be kept separate so that this co-op doesn't become any more complicated.

I kinda hate to post here advertising my sales thread, but honestly I really need the money, so manners are out the window :)

I just posted Sales of Dumbo, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, and Pinocchio. All are good scenes!

Hello. I was wondering if it's too late to get in on the action.
I'm hoping to get an extra or be on the waiting list of:

SNOW WHITE
LADY and the TRAMP
CINDERELLA

Hopefully I can get added to the list.. Thank you!

I've still very much interested in the Peter Pan, let me know when and where to make payment.

Thanks for all the hard work setting this Co-op up.

Snow White: $130; chibichewii, wait list: Clara, Amy
Cinderella: $120; Clara, wait list: Kat
Lady and the Tramp: $60; Amy
SITS: $55 Amy
Jungle Book: $35 (OPEN)
Fantasmic: $55 (OPEN)
Bambi: $60 Kat
Alice: $80 Kat

Last edited:
I don't really understand how people are listed here, so I will go ahead and let you guys fight it out. Good luck!

The listing is based on order of people who expressed interested in a particular PODM either through posting on this thread or private PM to Zoe (except since I am coordinating I get priority :) ). I had confirmed the order with Zoe. I believe this to be most fair, but please PM me if you believe there is a problem and we can try to work it out. :)

tinawap- You're on the list but I don't need payment from you just yet. Payment will only be if/when this co-op works, but interest in this seems to be deflating...

Thanks!

Listing has been updated for everyone's response.

Snow White: $155; chibichewii, wait list: Amy, Milky
Cinderella: $120; (OPEN)
Lady and the Tramp: $60; Amy, wait list: Milky
SITS: $50 (OPEN)
Jungle Book: $30 (OPEN)
Fantasmic: $50 (OPEN)
Bambi: $55 (OPEN)
Alice: $75 (OPEN)

There will be an additional $1 to cover shipping the pins from seller to me, and $2.50 (0.50 for each additional pin) for me to ship to buyer.

We are losing at least one PODM each day on this co-op, and it doesn't seem like there is enough interest. I increased the price of the snow white PODM in light of recent ebay activity and to lower the cost on the other OPEN PODMs slightly to see if this will spark any more interest. I'll keep this post open until the end of tomorrow (Tuesday) and if we can't fill in each slot, I'm afraid this co-op will be considered failed. :(

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest and have been following this diligently and providing me feedback on prices.

Last edited:
Thank you for adding me on the list chibichewii :) However, I was wondering if you can take me off of Cinderella? The price is a bit too much for me I realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back