• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Podm year one co op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podm year one co op!
Maybe a waiting list too. Again, I have all the cells I am asking for, I don't mind paying a little extra to swap scenes.

I'm interested in fantasia, sword in the stone, bambi, cinderella, snow white, jungle book and pinnochio. Please put me down for whichever is open (jungle book or fantasia?) and wait list on the others. Also would need to know prices. Thanks! :)

Zoe: I need to go to sleep now because I'm dead tired, but I will help you out tomorrow with prices of you want! I have a few ideas on how to work things out :)

Good nigh everyone! Sweet dreams!!

Okay everyone, I need my beauty sleep now! Its 1:45 am and I'm getting on a boat tomorrow morning. If you guys want to do anything else on this thread, be my guest! I just need sleep. Lol. Night guys! I'll post in the morning.

Okay, I've been talking to Amy and we are thinking about switching some scenes of hers to make them more desirable... Idk, I'm still a little fuzzy! I think she would explain this better. But so far, the prices are looking to be a bit steep :/

Okay: here are some very, very rough prices:

Snow white: 125
cinderella: 90
peter pan: 90
Lady and the tramp: 80
101 dal: 65
Pinhocchio: 60
Dumbi: 60
Sits: 45
Jungle book: 40
fantasia: 50
Bambi: 70
AIW: 70
again, these are very, VERY rough prices! They will probably change throuout the day, lol.

Last edited:
Have you been referencing eBay at all? They have some similar scenes of at least Pinocchio and 101 that are in the thirties right now... As well as LatT, Dumbo, and Jungle Book

Just my opinion -- but I think your price is too low on Peter Pan (Tink) and Dumbo. Again, just IMO. Great idea!! I've been trying desperately to just trade mine for the last year and half, with no acceptable requests (oh wait, there was the one this week that wanted to trade me a PWP for Peter Pan - LOL)!! So thinking of actually beginning to list mine as a lot too. Hope it all works out for everyone -- these are beautiful!

I know, I know these prices are crazy high but honestly that's the only way we can get the co op to work. And yea, I was thinking of raising the price on Peter and dumbo

I think your prices are pretty fair. Snow White is really rare so that one should be highest. A Cinderella with Cinderella is also really rare. Tinker Bell on a Peter Pan is the grail of those but the last one I saw sell on Ebay went for a little under $70 so if the picture is a close up it is a fair price as is. If it is the smaller shot of Tink it is too high. If the Bambi pin is not a good shot of his face it might be too high. If it is it is good. Dumbo if it is the one that he is swinging in his mothers trunk is too low in my opinion. Jungle Book is too high for just Mogli. JMHO but since you said you were adjusting prices today I thought I would throw in my two cents. I am by no means an authority on these pins.

I have a complete first year set but would love to add a couple of the scenes you described. I would also consider trading for them if that is an option. I like the Cinderella and the Peter Pan as mine are Peter Pan skiing on the backs of the swans and the Fairy God Mother. I Absolutely LOVE the two I have but would love the two you are offering as well.

Last edited:
Ugh, and now with me being a part of the designer princess co op... It's like too much:( I don't know this is so hard. Would anyone else be willing to take the reigns and do this co op ? I feel really bad, but I think it's too much for me.

Super tempted to take over this co-op for fun. I don't want any of the pins but it looks like fun setting one up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back