• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Podm year one co op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podm year one co op!
Sound really good. I called dibs on snow white and cinderella (if you don't want either of them of course) when you make the calculations on the prices please let me know :) thanks!

Peter Pan, Alice, Bambi, 101 Dalmatians, and/or Lady and the Tramp if you don't want any of those :)

But yeah, I agree with everyone else, pics would be great! :)

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to take dumbo, (sorry 2spongey6!) and any of the scragglers. So, I really need some help pricing these. I'm thinking, maybe $95 for snow white? There's one on eBay that people are bidding on that's at $84 so far.

Okay, I'm sorry, but I feel kind of rude. I've already asked me a lot of stuff and I don't want to make him have to do anything extra. He said he has someone else thinking of buying it, as well. I'll ask, but I mean, come on. Sometimes it's annoying to me when people asked a billion questions about something on eBay.

Okay, I'm sorry, but I feel kind of rude. I've already asked me a lot of stuff and I don't want to make him have to do anything extra. He said he has someone else thinking of buying it, as well. I'll ask, but I mean, come on. Sometimes it's annoying to me when people asked a billion questions about something on eBay.

I know what you mean :/ but it's his job as a seller to present his product well. If he didn't want a lot of questions, then he should have found a better way to represent his product. It's really up to you since this was your idea. If you don't feel comfortable, don't stress :)

Okay, so I can't really attach photos on here right now ( on my iPhone on an island, only 3G so I can't use the Internet on my computer) so if you want to like, email mme I can send you pics. He's starting to ssend them now.

I think you can upload them to a photobucket app and then copy and paste the links.. if anyone knows an easier please feel free to her know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back