• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
so I slept over for the 1st time ever I got some scenes im satisfied with I do wish I wouldve gotten more though. I am now sick, I have a cold because it was freezing last night. On the plus side I got to meet new people and I had loads of fun.

This is my keeper scene well, my sisters, well ours
myscec.jpg

these are all up for trade for other podms
mushu.jpg

geisha.jpg

this one will be harder since its maybe a trader:
alonescene.jpg

Now I hound sellers in the wanted/selling forums LOL!
The bay is just too expensive! Couldn't they sell them at retail price or just above?? Ugh, I WISH! I've learned my lesson: next time, I'm pre-buying!

I think they would have to steal them (or shark tourists) to sell them near retail. E-bay charges sellers 11% of the total price, including shipping. Paypal charges a percentage too, but I'm not sure what it is. Sellers have to charge a lot to make a little profit. Personally I wouldn't want to deal with the madness of these releases to make less for my efforts than E-bay does.

Here are the Two I managed to get. I was able to also get them signed by the artist, she is great really loved doing these pins and hopes to be able to keep doing them.

mulanzip.jpg

mulansword.jpg

mulanzipfull1.jpg

I have these two scenes, but I haven't been able to find anywhere that shows all of the scenes that were available. What a PIA it is to get these!

Disney-pins_Mulan2_sm_zps5ad93f07.jpg
Disney-pins_Mulan1_sm_zpsb9e1d6d0.jpg

Last edited:
I just got a PODM with Mulan, her shoe off, and Shan Yu for $42.09 + $2.50 shipping. Yay! So, prices are dropping!

Yay Starry! I was watching that one, and forgot about that one. Glad someone here picked it up - it's a wonderful scene!

Thanks! I thought so too. I thought I'd get outbid at the last minute. Mulan's my favorite movie so I don't think I will be trading any out. I may keep all that I get! :facepalm:

And here's a picture of my wallet...:cry:

And my sister (as I'm using her credit card right now!)
faint.gif
and
scared07.gif

On the lookout for more good deals.... :)

BTW, based upon the scenes I have seen on ebay, here's what I could figure out the scenes

1. Honor to Us All (meeting the people who are going to make her "pretty" for the Matchmaker) - the scene with the older lady (don't remember if she as ever introduced) and scene with her grandmother
2. Matchmaker - the fan;
3. Reflection
4. Conscription notice;
5. Suite From Mulan (when she cuts her hair);
6. On the way to training camp, including when she meets Mushu;
7. I'll Make a Man Out of You;
8. Final Battle with Shan Yu, including when she is going down the line, right up until she is about to crash into Li Shang.

That's what I saw. That's practically 80% of the movie. WOW!

Practically the whole movie!

BTW, based upon the scenes I have seen on ebay, here's what I could figure out the scenes

1. Honor to Us All (meeting the people who are going to make her "pretty" for the Matchmaker) - the scene with the older lady (don't remember if she as ever introduced) and scene with her grandmother
2. Matchmaker - the fan;
3. Reflection
4. Conscription notice;
5. Suite From Mulan (when she cuts her hair);
6. On the way to training camp, including when she meets Mushu;
7. I'll Make a Man Out of You;
8. Final Battle with Shan Yu, including when she is going down the line, right up until she is about to crash into Li Shang.

That's what I saw. That's practically 80% of the movie. WOW!

Practically the whole movie!

:bigthumb: Thanks for compiling this! ^_^ Still sad there's not been any of Yao, Ling, and Chien Po as women, though... :lol: ;)<3

:bigthumb: Thanks for compiling this! ^_^ Still sad there's not been any of Yao, Ling, and Chien Po as women, though... :lol: ;)<3

you're welcome! I forgot about when she's at training camp (trying to figure out a name to give to Li Shang) but before Li Shang sing's "I'll Make a Man Out of You"

you're welcome! I forgot about when she's at training camp (trying to figure out a name to give to Li Shang) but before Li Shang sing's "I'll Make a Man Out of You"

:)

Oh, yes! There are other scenes from that part, too... when he's yelling at her, but I think that's from "I'll Make a Man Out of You"... I have that scene on the way to me now LOL... when my trade emailed me the scene descriptions, they billed him as 'topless guy'... heehee! :D ;) I don't know if you mentioned the scenes w/ Yao, Ling, Chien Po and Ping (they are looking at Shang (not in the cel), shocked by something he's doing, I forget what...) :lol: Your list should be added to Psycho Pixie's PODM cel thread, she's trying to compile a complete list of existent scenes! :)

:)

Oh, yes! There are other scenes from that part, too... when he's yelling at her, but I think that's from "I'll Make a Man Out of You"... I have that scene on the way to me now LOL... when my trade emailed me the scene descriptions, they billed him as 'topless guy'... heehee! :D ;) I don't know if you mentioned the scenes w/ Yao, Ling, Chien Po and Ping (they are looking at Shang (not in the cel), shocked by something he's doing, I forget what...) :lol: Your list should be added to Psycho Pixie's PODM cel thread, she's trying to compile a complete list of existent scenes! :)

good idea. The reason they are shocked (and Mulan) is when Li Shang takes off his shirt (wow!) and then shoots the arrow at the top of the pole, thanking Yao for volunteering to retrieve it. :) Then Yao says he'll get it, with his shirt on! That's basically the beginning of the I'll Make a Man Out of You scene (the music starts right around there).

I know my Mulan!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back