• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
I love ALL the scenes and love how our mulan podm prediction thread was COMPLETELY RIGHT LOL! I would love to trade for one sometime in the future since Mulan was the first movie I saw in theaters and b/c I'm chinese lol! My grandma is just like mulan's grandma and apparently, my other granmother was like mulan in china for her botrher so any help trading for this pin would be appreciated! Its so personal! i can't believe prices are so high for these! Also my birthday was recent, september 25 lol! I have finding nemo podm to trade and others in my traders. Thanks! And hope to meet you all someday when i can go to a ptn!

They had the Cherry Blossom scene at Fly 'n Buy in DCA and at DTD early on so that scene isn't as rare as everyone thinks. Don't fall for the stupid high prices. Those people list them just to relist similar scenes cheaper to make you think you are getting a deal.

Here are my 2 so far. Kinda bummed. Especially when I chose DTD because it opened at 8am and people in the parks that opened at 10am got scenes before me and better than me. Looks like its the parks for BatB!!

It's a bit of luck. The past few releases (including the past non-wristband ones) Fly n' Buy didn't get that many great scenes as they do get a smaller number of pins than the other 2 locations. I heard LGM was about the same as Pin Traders but LGM gets people in and out the fastest. Pin Traders really does need to look into opening more registers.

MY SCENES :D

mpodmmulanblossom.jpg

mpodmmulanblossom2.jpg

mpodmmulanstatue.jpg

mpodmmulanunifrom.jpg

mpodmmushucricket.jpg

Those are all great scenes but my goodness, that second one is beautiful! I LOVE that one!

Wow! I haven't seen a bad scene yet! I love the scene with her refelction in the sword, the jumping scene during her training, and Mushu's shadow! So fun! Way to go Disney! :)

It's not that bad, not considering where people actually have to stand in line for a while (hour or two) to get the pins versus buying them online.

Mine aren't on eBay but I did arrive at Walt Disney World around 2 AM...
If I were to sell mine, I think I'd deserve it. Especially going on 1 hour of sleep. But that's just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ohhh my friend just messaged me, she said she got me a scene where Mulan as a geisha! I wonder what film cell it is exactly though... hum...

For DLR people, they are all sold out at Fly N buy as of about 2:30 pm, and LGM was sold out before then. Pin traders had a handful left but that is literally it: just a handful.

Last edited:
We had a great day...I was literally one of the last 20 at DTD and we got these...even a nice lady gave us the 2 LM pins and the extra SBW pin for getting her a few bags of pins she needed :3 I was so scared of going since we were almost dead last the whole day....I just didn't want them to run out. I am sunburned and sick xD and my grandma is passed out.

podms.jpg

also we have another one just like the painted face shot of mulan but it's not with me :3

Oh man... I went and got a few but I didn't get the scenes I really wanted. Booo! lol. But glad so many people got the ones they wanted. :)

I am still looking for:

Mulan with make up with her horse

AND

Mulan and her father together a cute one. :)

I think most of the scenes we got have been posted, but we have at least one that hasn't yet. It's one posted in the thread of wanted scenes, Mushu and Crickee in they're what we call, Chernabog pose.

There is one of that on Ebay, and that is my favorite scene so far. I think Chernabog is really cool though so when I first saw that I knew it was the one, if any, I would want.

Wow! I haven't seen a bad scene yet! I love the scene with her refelction in the sword, the jumping scene during her training, and Mushu's shadow! So fun! Way to go Disney! :)

Those are my favorite scenes too! Those and any of the ones where she is with her father in the garden, that tree just begs to be in a cell.

Just realized which one would be the most awesome to see, which I haven't seen yet, Mulan spilling the tea, that would be the best!

Just realized which one would be the most awesome to see, which I haven't seen yet, Mulan spilling the tea, that would be the best!

THIS! I don't think any exist with the matchmaker, but I love her and any with her would easily top my list. I wish they had either the scene where she is jumping up from the flames, or the scene where Mulan is throwing the stuff in her face, or her facial expression after the deed was done lol xP

I've only seen one from the match maker scene and it's when Mulan has the fan in her hand before the match maker pulls her arm and inspects her fan. So I'm hoping there's one with the tea!

THIS! I don't think any exist with the matchmaker, but I love her and any with her would easily top my list. I wish they had either the scene where she is jumping up from the flames, or the scene where Mulan is throwing the stuff in her face, or her facial expression after the deed was done lol xP

But to jump the price from (what is it, $20) to $80?
Are you saying waiting in line, you charge $30+ an hour? 0_o

I wish I got paid that much at work, lol
Well not everyone lives close, I for one, went 36hours with no sleep, and had to go to different places to hunt down a scene my daughter and I wanted. Considering that some scenes only have a few out of hundreds, it's not that easy.
Left home at two, got to DTD at 4:30 and it doesn't open till 9:30.
and some scenes are harder to find. I agree some are way too much, but I think are worth it. I wanted a khan one and still haven't found it, hoping to get it tomorrow.

Now I hound sellers in the wanted/selling forums LOL!
The bay is just too expensive! Couldn't they sell them at retail price or just above?? Ugh, I WISH! I've learned my lesson: next time, I'm pre-buying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back