• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your Mulan PODM Finds Here
I envy you right now! Congrats! :)
Here are pictures of mine!
a2zpdy.jpg

Those are really awesome scenes. Good pics of them too. The last one is already going for $499 on the Bay. I think its priced too high cause I've seen 5 of the cherry blossom scene. I really like the 3rd scene. Nice find.
What? Am i blind? I can't find this $499 one you are talking about. the only one i found was $199 w/ best offer

edit: NEVERMIND just gotta refresh a couple of times lol

omg! Beautiful!!

Thanks! :) There were a lot of great scenes!

@chipdale123 Great scenes!!! ^_^ OMGosh so many people have had such amazing luck today <3

Thank you! :) I think this release had a lot of really nice scenes, and a lot of variety, so most everyone can buy/trade for what they desire :D

Those are really awesome scenes. Good pics of them too. The last one is already going for $499 on the Bay. I think its priced too high cause I've seen 5 of the cherry blossom scene. I really like the 3rd scene. Nice find.

Thank you! Yeah I don't think $499 is a fair price! :) The cherry blossom scene was pretty scarce though. I hope you get the scene(s) you want! :D

$199 I can see if someone was anxious enough but definitely not $499 unless someone was REALLY REALLY desperate. (Looks away from evilbay, I will not give into your temptation! Not that I could anyway lol I'll have to try to trade for one x3)

There is no way it's selling for 499.99. =/ I would be surprised if it went for 199.99 tbh

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! Yeah I don't think $499 is a fair price! :) The cherry blossom scene was pretty scarce though. I hope you get the scene(s) you want! :D

[/QUOTE]

Thanks chip. I anxiously waiting to find out what I'm getting. Hopefully I got one of my 5 requests.

There is no way it's selling for 499.99. =/ I would be surprised if it went for 199.99 tbh

Oh no. It's on there for $499. Wether it sells or not is another story. They priced it too high. It's a great scene. But I Wouldn't say its the grail scene. It's too early to determine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back