• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Pin Mania! Plus my "other" collections. :3 -UPDATED ON PAGE 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Pin Mania! Plus my "other" collections. :3 -UPDATED ON PAGE 2-

talesoftobv

Instigator of Mass Hysteria
Rating - 99.2%
246   2   1
Hello!

I thought I would share with you guys my rapidly growing Princess collections, and some of my side ones as well! Here we gooooooo!

Main Board, Aurora and Ariel:
102_0074.jpg

Close up, Aurora the best EVER. LOL
102_0076.jpg

Close up, Ariel:
102_0075.jpg

Next up, Belle and Jasmine!
102_0069.jpg

Other Sleeping Beauty characters:
Aurora was always my focus, but the more I see of Maleficent, the more I want! D:
102_0073.jpg

Now onto my side collections! :D

First off, these collections are much, much, much newer I've only started these about 2 months ago. :) Also, I plan on painting the cork boards and ugly frames soon on these.

Costumes/Stitch invasion:
102_0072.jpg

Animals (mainly Cats LOL):
102_0071.jpg

Random:
Hercules, Mulan, Princess and the Frog, and side character associated with Princess movies.
102_0077.jpg

So, that's my collection thus far! As my collection expands I will be moving around all the pins. I plan on having the largest board Sleeping beauty in general, as in Aurora, Phillip, Fairies, and Maleficent. Then the same thing for Little Mermaid. Belle and Jasmine should have their own smaller boards.

Hope you guys enjoyed! :D

Last edited:
Wow!! What a great collection! I also collect Disney princesses (mainly Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, and Mulan : )

Maybe we could help each other out in the future looking for wanted pins : )

Wow... lookin' good!!! Love the Jessica/Ursula pin :) The boards look great. I like how you have them so organized by princess.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Niknaxx, yeah I am a little compulsive when it comes to categories. LOL

Tanya, I blame you for my sudden interest in Aurora pins :lol: they really are some of the prettiest out of all the princesses.

Thanks guys! I should update soon with all my new pins, and painted boards! :D

And yes everyone else should share their collections! :)

Wow, your princess pins are amazing. I can't wait until the boards are completely filled. It'll look beautiful. Please keep us updated and good luck continuing your collections. They are truely stunning.

p.s. Please don't show my little sister those boards. She would freak out. As it is, I purchase the majority of her pins so I have to split the funds I have for my Stitch Invasions with her Princess collection ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back