• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prize Time in Goofy's Card Game! Winners Posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prize Time in Goofy's Card Game! Winners Posted..

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
Goofy’s Fun Finding Fab Five Fortune Game…
As everyone knows… The characters at the park also collect pins… Well sure they do… As a matter of fact, they are going to let the winners of this game have the opportunity to choose through some of their favorites in their pin collections as the prizes!!!!

This round should be a quick one…

Please read ALL Instructions prior to posting your request…
For this round there will be a Maximum of (1) Card per DPF User Name to start and if more are available after selling has slowed down, then I will open it to allow an additional card to be purchased by members…

The Cards will cost $5 for USA shipping and $6 for International… This includes the shipping fees…

Why so cheap this round??? Because the losers will Not receive a consolation prize this time… All they will receive is the Official Goofy Signed Card…

So the big question is… How do you win the GFFFFFG???

That is very simple…

As in many of my games, you will request your random card by its card number (1 – 54)…

When all 54 cards are sold, I will reveal the flip side of the cards…

On the flip side there are (4) Mickey’s, Minnie’s, Donald’s, and Goofy’s as well as (2) Pluto’s… That makes a total of 18 winners in this game… Each card is marked with their order of prize pick 1[SUP]st[/SUP]
– 4[SUP]th[/SUP] or 1[SUP]st[/SUP] and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] on the Pluto’s…

It’s as simple as that… Find a fab five character and win a prize…

****Payment Instructions****
If you have played in one of my prior games, then you probably know my account information already… If this is the case, once your name is on the reserved list, you may go ahead and make the payment as you have in prior games (As A Gift Please!!!)… But this time, included BOTH your DPF User Name and your mailing address in the Notes Section…
If this is your first time playing in a Goofy Pin House of Fun game, Please state first time on your post to request a card and I will send you the instructions and account information…

****Prize Choices****
The Prizes are grouped by the Character’s individual pin collections… If you happen to find a Donald, then you get to choose a pin out of Donald’s Pin Collection and so forth… The Cards show the characters and the order in which the winners will get to choose…

Again… If you do not find a Character, you will receive the Card Only… But remember, you need a card to enter the Special Goofy Contest after the 5 rounds are completed…

attachment.php

Last edited:
space reserved for card selection list

Card #
Reserved By
Status
Snazzybowtie
SOLD
Rasputin
SOLD
Disneyvillianlover
SOLD
Booger1964
Pending
Cowcio
SOLD
Pargani
SOLD
Bryanag135
SOLD
Catz
SOLD
CaligirlUCR
SOLD
Jsuthrin1
SOLD
Kupo1121
Pending
Disneyboysmousehouse
SOLD
Mupghle
SOLD
EchoHarmony
SOLD
Sorapandora
SOLD
Tinawap
SOLD
ownedbycats
SOLD
Sicarious Terrosis
Pending
Thel91
SOLD
Ricerocket11
SOLD
Lady Dobbins
SOLD
Racheltherabidrabbit
Pending
Likeaboss
Pending
*fi_fi*Tinkerbell
SOLD
Tinawap
SOLD
Booger1964
Pending
TheMasteEddo
SOLD
Mali
SOLD
Johnomnon
SOLD
Swinginkitten
SOLD
BryanaG135
Pending
BryanaG135
Pending
Berrygood
SOLD
BryanaG135
Pending
Rubyredslipperedgoddess
SOLD
Aura of Foreboding
SOLD
PecosWill
Pending
Available
Available
drb195
SOLD
Vixy
SOLD
Molly
Pending
Bombardon3
SOLD
Queen (Zap From Sgtbilko)
SOLD
MyLittleGuy
Pending
MixedWolf
SOLD
DisneyDreamer
SOLD
Tealke
SOLD
Racheltherabidrabbit
Pending
Docfish2u
Pending
Disney Dreamer
Pending
Sgtbilko
SOLD
bjean
SOLD
Disneycrazee
Pending

Waiting List for those who miss first 54 Cards...

Last edited:
Pack #
User ID
Prize Board
Prize Choice
Vixy
Pluto Pick #1
Jack and Sally Picture Frame
Sorapandora
Pluto Pick #2
Jack Jeweled Eyes
Tealke
Donald Pick #1
Nautilus Submarine - Nemo
Bombardon3
Donald Pick #2
Nemo and Pearl
Rusputin
Donald Pick #3
Nemo Anniversary pin
Mali
Donald Pick #4
Nautilus Submarine - Squirt
Jsuthrin1
Mickey Pick #1
MainStreet USA Mickey
Bryanag135
Mickey Pick #2
Retro King Aurthur Carousel
Ownedbycats
Mickey Pick #3
Retro Tomorrowland
Berrygood
Mickey Pick #4
Sub Voyage with Mermaid
Disneycrazee
Minnie Pick #1
B&tB Jerry Leigh
Likeaboss
Minnie Pick #2
Tinker Bell Easter Pin
Ricerocket11
Minnie Pick #3
Chip and Dale Easter Pin
Disneydreamer
Minnie Pick #4
(It is your turn to choose)
Disneyboysmousehouse
Goofy Pick #1
Mickey Main Street USA Engine
Disneydreamer
Goofy Pick #2
Frontierland Train Car
Cowcio
Goofy Pick #3
Critter Country Train Car
Booger1964
Goofy Pick #4
(It is your turn to choose)

You may make your choice once you are up to choose... Please post your selection on the thread...

Last edited:
I'll take #12 please. This is my first time Moe, so give me the scoop! Thanks. Your pin pal...Bruce @ Disneyboysmousehouse

Last edited:
I'll take #12 please. This is my first time Moe, so give me the scoop! Thanks. Your pin pal...Bruce @ Disneyboysmousehouse

Welcome to Goofy's Pin House of Fun... I will send out PM's this afternoon to those that are new to my games with all the details...

This is the second round of a five round game series, but at the end of the 5 rounds, you have have an oportunity to get any of the 5 items needed to qualify you for the Special contest for Free Prizes...

I hope you enjoy playing along in the games and Welcome to the Forum...

I missed the first game unfortantly but I want to try this one; this is my first time too. I'd like card 21.

Last edited:
Can I reserve #11 for myself xP? As a few others, I missed out on getting the first marble, but I shall have redemption in the last round :) I know it is only $5, but I've spent a lot of money on pins lately so I'm not 100% sure if I can do this, I'll let you know before the day's end, don't worry.

number 33 please :)

(I didn't really even try to resist, so much for not spending any more money on pins this month!!:angel:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back