• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prize Time in Goofy's Card Game! Winners Posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prize Time in Goofy's Card Game! Winners Posted..
Results Poted on Page 1... Congratulations to the winners... Thank you everyone for playing...

Congrats to the winners, nothing again! :( Oh well.

Here's something to help the winners choose (PIN PICS NUMBERS!):

HMGvG.jpg

ZDiBn.jpg

tYNIB.jpg

xSuA5.jpg

2EAAQ.jpg

Eventually, my luck will turn! :)

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe I won :) I knew resisting temptation was futile!! Now I just need to have patience whilst others make their picks before me, this is less difficult as I don't really know which pin I want :facepalm:

Oh my goodness!! Can't believe I won. I was just excited to get a card so I can collect all of the items. Lol

I would like to be crazy and choose the non-LE pin..haha...i choose the Beauty and the Beast Jerry Leigh pin please!

Seeing as Raputin had third pick and I had fourth from the Donald collection, I'll post now :)

Thank you!!

Let's go team Goofy. I'm ready to pick! lol

I have just updated the list of chosen prizes and who's pick is next... As well as PM's have been sent to those who's turn it is to choose... But this being a weekend, some may not log back on until Monday...

If prizes have not been selected by Monday evening (Let's say 5:00pm PST)... the next person in line will be offered their choice of prizes...

I hope this is fair to all, as those who are waiting deserve to select their prizes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back