• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prize Time in Goofy's Card Game! Winners Posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't be spending but a little fun is always a good stress reliever so I'm in

Unless its taken now I'll take #22

Im also new to this so could you PM me payment info and stuff ;D

Oops looks like 54 is taken, how about #25 and if we're able to get a second I'll take 16.

Thank you,

Moe I would like #50 please since I am closing in on that one way too quickly. Put me on the list to take another if you have any left.

The list on page one has been updated... there are only 10 remaining...

PLEASE NOTE... If your initials are T.W. and you made a payment and it still says pending... I need to know more info like your DPF Name... LOL...Thanks...

I already have one. If I can have another, I'll take #31. If I can have another after that I'll take #32. If I can have another after THAT I'll take #34. Let me know. :)

Thanks!

Due to our just arriving home from this mornings pin release... I will extend this until 1:00pm before I close the selling... Only 2 remain available...

Two randomized cards (38 and 39) that have a 1/3 chance of having a face card of the fab five. If you end up with a fab five card, you get to pick one of the pins in the first few posts, depending on which card. If you don't get a fab five card, you still get to keep the playing card which is necessary to participate in Goofy's Pin house of fun event (also need 4 others including a marble, sticky sheet, rubber band, and tongue depressor specifically from Goofy_Moe's pin games).

Two randomized cards (38 and 39) that have a 1/3 chance of having a face card of the fab five. If you end up with a fab five card, you get to pick one of the pins in the first few posts, depending on which card. If you don't get a fab five card, you still get to keep the playing card which is necessary to participate in Goofy's Pin house of fun event (also need 4 others including a marble, sticky sheet, rubber band, and tongue depressor specifically from Goofy_Moe's pin games).

That is 10x better than I could have explained it myself... LOL... Thank You Soo Much...

OK the purchase time for this round has completed... I trust those that have yet to pay will do so... So then we are all set for the Card Reveal Right???

I will make the official Reveal in 5 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back