• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Pin changed this morning to Queen of Hearts, LE 300.

avagepad.jpg

Remy! Courtesy of Garrett Fleming on FB

O.O The first PTD I actually kinda want..... This is going to be hard..... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not talk about last year. *shudders*

Lottie came out and hopefully I can get her one day! I had a feeling she would come out this week. :facepalm:

Im just waiting for when an Elsa PTD comes out ... Then we can all die together.

GSF, you suck and have terrible timing...whoever chose to release Charlotte and Ralph today should go slam their face into a soft yet firm wooden armchair...

I appreciated this XD And I'm glad someone was kind enough to get you Charlotte :3!

Don't worry you would be covered by the Pin Illuminati for any Aladdin PTD

Okay, I've seen this mentioned a couple of times, but: what's the Pin Illuminati? o.o;

Man the two times I have been close to the PTDs they have been lame ones (hyacinth hippo and chicken little) then the day I leave the craziness begins! Idk what's worse not being close and having no chance or being closer and having no chance lol not a big ptd collecter just like a few characters, hope I can get Charlotte one of these years. Good luck everyone on the continuing pindimonium or pinagaden or pinsanity or whatever they are calling this one :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PTD just changed to Prince John apparently...

and...I'm out of my mind, not in a sarcastic way either. GSF has literally pushed me over a cliff and for the first time, I'm so annoyed, I had to just back away from pin trading for the night (which I will do tonight) after I post this 1 plea cause I need to for my own sanity.

By now nearly everyone knows how badly I wanted a Charlotte PTD...LIKE I WANTED A CHARLOTTE PTD!!!! and I'm so happy it happened, of all days, it's the one day when my friend is out of town...great. Luckily, another great person might be able to help me out with that. So luckily GSF only made a scratch on me. So what do they do next? They get a claw and rip open that wound by releasing Ralph. I have no contacts who can help me and $100 for an LE500 PTD that just sold out is making me want to puke. I'm done, done, done, done, done, done. Can't even fend for myself being by NYC and 2 PTDs that I've been dying for close to a year now (I kid you not) come out on the ONE day when I have no way to get them...

GSF, you suck and have terrible timing...whoever chose to release Charlotte and Ralph today should go slam their face into a soft yet firm wooden armchair...
o.o You think you have it bad in New York? Try living in the UK! I've been waiting for a pin of Charlotte in that dress for 5 years, ever since I saw Princess and the Frog! She's my fave character in that film. I'm not gonna quit pin trading just because obtaining that pin of her seems hopeless. I collect Wreck-it Ralph too, so I can see why you're upset at two great collection pins happening at once. :) You've just gotta stay positive though.

I missed out on Charlotte. I literally cannot believe this happened and even on a Saturday when I wasn't at work! :cry:

This is the most interesting thread and most entertaining every time I visit! I can't wait for the next one they are all so cute and I love the obscure characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back