• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Reveal/Conceal Belle 7/29 @ 9:15 Less than 2 hrs to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Reveal/Conceal Belle 7/29 @ 9:15 Less than 2 hrs to go!

rubyslipperedgoddess

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
For Auction:

Reveal/Conceal Belle

Well this is my very first one and I'm nervous as all hell, but I get offers for this everyday and it seems like someone else might enjoy it more than me. So I'm giving this auction thing a shot, hopefully I don't regret it. I am the original owner and as you can see from the picture she is still on card and in perfect condition.

So of course all DPF rules apply, which means that you are free to bid whatever, all bids must be accepted.
However to stand the best chance of winning bids including pins in my signature, my grails will be given first priority.
Followed by pins in my wants list. Decided bullet points might help.

What I collect:

• [*=center]Alice in Wonderland

[*=center]Alice in Wonderland (lol, just wanted to make it clear that she's my #1)

[*=center]Naughty kitties (Lucifer, Si & Am, Figaro)

[*=center]Fairies (think Sleeping Beauty, Blue Fairy, Fantasia fairies and less Tinkerbell

[*=center]Mythological Beings (Centaruettes, Pegasuses, is that a word?, Unicorns, Dragons)

[*=center]Enchanted

Least Wanted:

• [*=center]Anything not on my wants.

[*=center]Hidden Mickeys

[*=center]NBC

[*=center]Haunted Mansion

[*=center]Stitch

If offering a PODM, please include picture. As of now I'm really only wanting Tangled, the scene with all 4 of them in the forest/Rapunzel & Flynn dancing in town, Cinderella with a Lucifer scene, but not one with the horse's butt in front of him. As of now my favorite scenes are him coming out of the water and him while he's either trapped or trying to trap Jaq and finally Peter Pan, my favorite scenes being Peter riding the swans, group shots and Tinkerbell. I do have Alice in Wonderland but
I'd be open to a 2dn one of a different scene. I have the 3 of them dancing around the table.
I'm real big on the more characters the better.

The auction ends Sunday July 29th, 2012 @ 9:15 PST

As I mentioned this is my first auction so if I've forgotten to mention anything please let me know. Just remembered, I find it really confusing when people edit their bids to add to it, if you want to add something can you please re-post?

Thank you and good luck!

Last edited:
I bid two of these:

Tangled PODM. I featuring Rapunzel & Flynn on the gondola where he is gazing at her and she is looking at the moon (there is a slight flaw I can't figure out what it is).
Second scene is Flynn on the gondola - up close.

Flynn:

Rapunzel & Flynn in Gondola (Rapunzel is gazing out of the gondola while Flynn is looking at her, realizing that she's the one!) (please note that there appears to be a flaw right above Flynn's head, a shadow, water mark, fingerprint? [I didn't try to remove it]):

Omg! I'm loving this auction!
I would like to bid the following:
you will not regret this auction.
Pin 86287: Cast Member Exclusive - Maleficent with Merryweather Need Magic
Pin 3836: WDW - Zodiac POM Series - February 2001 - Pisces - Cleo
And
Pin 90462: DSF - Beloved Tales - Oliver and Company

Mahrii

Last edited:
Oooh! I would love to bid but I am already outbid. haha Nice offer PrincessBecky!

I see you're already getting fabulous bids! Good luck and enjoy-- the only hard part is making up your mind among all the great offers!

My bid:

Pin 89473: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jessica Rabbit
Pin 34681: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - So Long Nana (Spinner)
Pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious) Pin Set

OK, so I'll give a leaderboard before I go to sleep.

1. PrincessBecky
2. starry_solo & thekaratekid (tied)
3. lunarbasket

All great bids, however PrincessBecky with one grail & 2 wants list pins you're leading the pack, starry_solo, I think we can all agree that PODM's are always a great bid, tied with starry, thekaratekid, threw in those bears that I'm dying to have, although the pin trader sundae Jessica is for a friend so it makes it a little less desirable for me, and finally lunarbasket with a close 3rd offering a grail pin as well.

Thanks everyone for bidding!

Pin 45009: WDW - Featured Artist Collection 2006 - Rachael Sur - Evil Queen Transformation (Jumbo) and
Pin 75314: Disney Store Europe - Rescue Rangers - Chip, Dale, Monterey Jack, Gadget & Zipper (Dangle)
Pin 43642: DisneyShopping.com - Pete's Dragon - Disney Movies Proof Series

Last edited:
I don't think I can compete with these bids but here's a shot:

The PT52 is authentic, as we pulled it from a pack ourselves.

Leaderboard

1. Princessbecky & Mickymousje (I really want those DSF Brave pins)
2. starry_solo & thekaratekid
3. lunarbasket & talesoftobv

So we have a few new additions to the front runners, thanks everyone for bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.