• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling for a Good Cause Pin Sale Tangled Wall E UP and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling for a Good Cause Pin Sale Tangled Wall E UP and more...

upanddugfan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hi there as many of you might now I have been selling my own pins in order to raise money for my Yellow Labrador operation. I have almost reached my goal, and hopefully if all goes right he should be having his TPO operation this month!!! With that being said I will continue my sale with the pins I have left.

Everything must go so I can work with on pricing etc....

I will only be shipping to the US, so no international. Shipping will be done via USPS 1st Class and includes delivery confirmation.

Shipping will be $2.75 for the 1st pin and 0.50 cents for every pin there after. Totals over $100 will have FREE SHIPPING!

If you have any questions please post or pm, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for your time.

<--$350<--$27<--$10<--$10<--$10

<--$30<--$25<--$15<--$10<--$12<--$25<--$20

<--$75<--$25<--$25<--$25

<--$40 <--$40 <--$40 <--$40 <--$25

<--$13<--$15<--$20

<--$13<--$15<--$20<--$10<--$10

<--$10<--$10<--$10<--$13<--$13

<--$8<--pending

Last edited:
How much for ? I don't see a price listed...

Also, if something is listed "NFS" does that technically mean that it has already sold?

I guess I missed one, that one I am asking $55. To the other question I tend to go back and forth from SOLD and NFS but yes they mean the same to me. I will go ahead and fix it so that it says one thing! Thanks for the question.

How much for ? I don't see a price listed...

Also, if something is listed "NFS" does that technically mean that it has already sold?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back