• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Semi-Annual Pin Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi-Annual Pin Sale?
I got my confirmation this afternoon. YAY. Hopefully, I get a Maleficent from the mystery set. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Got my ship confirmation too! :bigthumb:

I also ordered a mystery box. We all need to compare which pins we get. Might be some trading going on in a few days. :D

Last edited:
I just received another e-mail saying that another pin has delayed shipment. I'm getting worried now as they've not shipped anything to me yet. I've e-mailed them and asked if they expect they will ship these pins or if they're really out of stock, and also asked when the other pins will be shipped. It's just worrying me that I might end up paying really high postage for only a few pins. I can't afford to pay $150 postage for 6 pins or something. :( I don't see why they couldn't check the availability of all the pins in my order in one go and then send one e-mail out if any couldn't be sent. I have to say, I'm not sure I'll bother ordering again. Usually I have a friend who orders for me and then sends the pins on to me, but because of the sale I had to either order or risk everything going out of stock. I guess I learnt my lesson!

I sent an email last night and they responded by saying my order will still ship and is processing at the moment. :)

I'm so happy!

Anastasia, I would certainly give them a call.

Ups tracking says my pins are out for delivery TODAY!!!!!!! Can't wait to open the box :)

I got a response within a few minutes of e-mailing them, saying that all other pins are processing and should be with me within 5-7 days of the order date, and that the other pins will be shipped later. Can't understand why there would be a delayed shipment date, so I'm assuming tht the pins are actually out of stock. We shall see.

I remember reading your shipment cost 150 dollars or something around there. That's insane! They should be shipping you the pins in a golden case for that price.

=/

Also, no shipment notice yet. Still relying on hope from email saying my purchase was still being processed.

I just received another e-mail saying that another pin has delayed shipment. I'm getting worried now as they've not shipped anything to me yet. I've e-mailed them and asked if they expect they will ship these pins or if they're really out of stock, and also asked when the other pins will be shipped. It's just worrying me that I might end up paying really high postage for only a few pins. I can't afford to pay $150 postage for 6 pins or something. :( I don't see why they couldn't check the availability of all the pins in my order in one go and then send one e-mail out if any couldn't be sent. I have to say, I'm not sure I'll bother ordering again. Usually I have a friend who orders for me and then sends the pins on to me, but because of the sale I had to either order or risk everything going out of stock. I guess I learnt my lesson!

Again, I never mind placing an order for someone. If you like and are ever interested, you can let me kow and I can PM my cell number to you and you can text me whenever something like this happens. No worries.

Just so you know, if they ship things in seperate orders, they do not charge you more for shipping. You have already paid for your shipping, no matter how many boxes you are sent!

Ordered the Bad Boys and Divas sets, and they shipped yesterday! I am so stoked.

But yeah, between the pin sale, the Disneyana show, and Soda fountain last Sunday...my credit card is a puddle on the floor.

My pins were just delivered :) A few of the ones i purchased looked better on the site than they do in person, i've seen better from DS. At least they were on sale !!

Thanks for all the support guys.

Huertajv - I may well take you up on the offer at some point! thanks so much, it never ceases to amaze me how helpful and lovely people in the pin trading community are. never known any people as fantastic. :)

Just got an e-mail to say that my order has shipped!Very relieved. Obviously it's minus the 2 Halloween mystery sets and the Stitch pin. I wonder if they really are delayed (for what reason I can't figure out) or whether I was just too late with my order?

Thanks for all the support guys.

Huertajv - I may well take you up on the offer at some point! thanks so much, it never ceases to amaze me how helpful and lovely people in the pin trading community are. never known any people as fantastic. :)

Just got an e-mail to say that my order has shipped!Very relieved. Obviously it's minus the 2 Halloween mystery sets and the Stitch pin. I wonder if they really are delayed (for what reason I can't figure out) or whether I was just too late with my order?

ANYTIME. I mean it. I hate people getting cheated out of things, and money is a rare commidity and could be better used for food, shelter or more importantly PINS!!!! lol

I hope you get everything you ordered and wish you the best!!!

Vicki

I, luckily, just realized I had put the wrong zip code (my old zip code) in for my order- which I called and corrected -so I'm hoping that's why it hasn't shipped yet perhaps. Teaches you not to rush through things like placing a speedy order >.< lol

I, luckily, just realized I had put the wrong zip code (my old zip code) in for my order- which I called and corrected -so I'm hoping that's why it hasn't shipped yet perhaps. Teaches you not to rush through things like placing a speedy order >.< lol

You should register as a regular customer, that way you just log in, order and you're done! All your info is already there. Much faster too. :D

LOL

Yea, the thing is I have an account and I saw the sale had begun 1:30 EST pm so I quick hurried and though going through guest checkout would be faster): - I've learned a lesson :)

Thank you for your recent order. We are sorry to inform you
that the shipment of the merchandise listed below has been
delayed. However, we are committed to ship the product to
you within 30 days from the original agreed due date.

Expected ship date: 2/23/11

Aw well.... at least I'll get it eventually :hs:

Thank you for your recent order. We are sorry to inform you
that the shipment of the merchandise listed below has been
delayed. However, we are committed to ship the product to
you within 30 days from the original agreed due date.

Expected ship date: 2/23/11

Aw well.... at least I'll get it eventually :hs:

Was it your entire order that is delayed, or just part of it? What was it that was delayed and are they still "selling" it on the website

Sounds strange to me. How would they be getting more than the original limited edition release?

I've gotten those messages in previous years and it meant that it was sold out and I didn't get the pins.

Wow, I'd be furious if that happened since everytime I contacted DS customer service I've been told my order will be shipped

edit- I just emailed again and they said they reviewed and would ship as soon as it becomes available. Just a rephrasing of the initial email. I hope I don't have to wait a month to find out it was sold out =/

I just need a straight answer lol is that so hard to ask? ='(

Last edited:
Looks like a couple of the pin sets (Christmas Train Set & Americana) are available on sale again! Just grabbed 1 of each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back