• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Semi-Annual Pin Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi-Annual Pin Sale?
Just got an e-mail saying that shipment of one of the items I ordered will be delayed for 30 days! Does anyone know if the rest of the order will be held up or will that ship on time?

I would assume they'd ship out the rest of your order and then send the delayed item in a separate shipment with no cost to you - that's how most stores that i've dealt with have done it anyway.

Just got an e-mail saying that shipment of one of the items I ordered will be delayed for 30 days! Does anyone know if the rest of the order will be held up or will that ship on time?

If the delayed item is a pin that was on sale chances are that it is really sold out rather than delayed.

Is it a personalizable pin? Even if you do not have it personalized, it takes longer to get them.

No, it's the 2 Halloween mystery sets I ordered yesterday morning (well, the early hours of the morning for you guys!) I don't knwo whetehr I ought to e-mail and ask them to add some other stuff to the order, I'm jsut worried I'll lose more stuff from the order if I do that! I'm from the UK, so I had to pay $150 postage, which I'm less happy about with $40 less stuff in my order!

No, it's the 2 Halloween mystery sets I ordered yesterday morning (well, the early hours of the morning for you guys!) I don't knwo whetehr I ought to e-mail and ask them to add some other stuff to the order, I'm jsut worried I'll lose more stuff from the order if I do that! I'm from the UK, so I had to pay $150 postage, which I'm less happy about with $40 less stuff in my order!

$150 postage!? That's insane! :(

Never do that!!!!!!

Just let me know. I placed an order for two people from the U.K. yesterday and am gladly mailing them their items when they come in. Just cost, no extra's. Happy to do it!!!

Ahhhh, crap. I missed the sale!

I got really sick on Saturday night- today's my first day up and around.

And I purposely put some Tinks and Jessicas off until they went half price. Now they're all sold out. Boo! Bad timing, Disney!

I just got my confirmation of shipment too, which is a relief because I kept thinking something was going to go wrong with my order! I'm very excited to finally get at least a couple pins to trade :)

Yay, after I saw that you guys got the confirmation I went to go check mine. And it looks like I am getting everything I ordered as well. :) When I get them in my hands, I will update PinPics.

Happy Trading to you all!

I haven't got my confirmation, but it still says active so all my hope is not lost.... I'm still nervous though=/

I got my confirmation and a notice saying I am only getting quanity 1 of the SiAm pin that I originally ordered 2 of . . . kinda bummed. I emailed them back asking if I could subsitute another pin in. We will see what they say!

I also got an email today or free shipping on any order above $50 - only a couple of days late!!

I received my confirmation, without the personalized pin I ordered. I know that will ship another time as it is being personalized.

Just glad everything is being shipped!!!! They said I should get it around the first of February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back