• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Semi-Annual Pin Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi-Annual Pin Sale?

clarkc

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any idea when Disney's Semi-Annual Pin sale is going to start? I know they're normally in August and February, but last years Summer sale started in July. If it's early again, it could start at any time!

:anxious::anxious: eagerly waiting :anxious::anxious:

I think I check the site more often than I should... I don't think it is normal :anxious:

I am just so excited! :pooh:

You are correct. The sale usually starts the first monday of February. It could be a week later or a week earlier. No way to be certain.

Me too, i just got a lot of pins.
The perl medallion set LE 125
beauty and beast set. stained glass
summer times tinker bell
stained glass wall-e
nautical ariel pin
Ink art series stich pin
summer time ariel pin
Jumbo paint Ursula

and a few more. wow what a great sale, plus 5 dollars shipping on order of 50 or above.
happy buying. :)

I wanted the Jumbo Paint Drip ones but missed out on most of them. This is what I walked away with so far

Nautical Stitch Pin
Initial Letter Series Stitch Pin
Initial Letter Series Chip an' Dale Pin
Nautical Chip an' Dale Pin
Jumbo Paint Drip Ursula Pin
Midsummer's Nap Series Mickey Mouse Pin
Nautical Tinker Bell Pin
Candy Series Tinker Bell Pin
Many Faces of Disney Series Maleficent Pin
Ink Art Series Stitch Pin
Many Faces of Disney Series Stitch Pin

Can anyone add on one pin for me to their order? I have PM'ed and wiring for an answer. I can pay the pin + far $ to get it to me. One pin $9.99. Dug personalized blank. No name on it

Please let me know. Thank you.

I placed my order, $200 later... but I was disappointed I missed out on the Americana set.

If anyone is interested in the Villains bad boy set let me know. I only want the Hook

OMG. D:

I don't think I need to purchase pins anytime soon now. Whooooo. . . .

THANK GOD FOR $5 SHIPPING!
They wanted to charge $75 for shipping originally. Jebus!

OMG. D:

I don't think I need to purchase pins anytime soon now. Whooooo. . . .

THANK GOD FOR $5 SHIPPING!
They wanted to charge $75 for shipping originally. Jebus!

Wow! :D How many did you pick up Tanya?

And I know the feeling about purchasing too many pins. I have never bought so many pins in such a short amout of time. I'm referring to this month as The Great Pin Explosion of 2011. :hs:

If anyone is still ordering, I would love one of the Louis pins from Princess and the Frog. After 45 minutes of being on hold, they can't find my order that obviously didn't go through and I'm ready to sit on the floor and cry. I can live without everything else and am joining a co-op to get Facilier, but I would really like a Louis pin. I can paypal immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back