• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

She is here!!!! She is here!!!! OMG!!! She is here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is here!!!! She is here!!!! OMG!!! She is here!!!!!
Okay, I'm going to admit. When I first read the thread I was like "What could possibly make Angie and Darris giggle with joy?" since I really had no idea (keep in mind, the R/C Rapunzel is often not on my mind). So as much as I wanted to read the little excerpt on top, my fingers immediately scrolled straight on down and I saw all of the pin up until the compact. I was like "ohhhh" now I get it since that is a nice Rapunzel pin.

So I decided to scroll down further and see what other people had to say about that compact pin and then...BAM! The R/C Rapunzel and even I was excited for you (so I know where Hollie is coming from) cause I did this awkward shoulder sashay back and forth in the lobby of my hotel haha xD

Congrats guys! I love how Maddie is already such an accomplished Tangled collector ^_^ Take her to the parks and see what people try to trade for that lanyard (of course don't trade any of those pins since they are AMAZING together :D).

P.S. I loved reading a little glimpse of what the texts between Angie and Darris are like haha ;)

Oh my gosh, Angie, you might be as cute as Maddy with how excited you got!! :) Maddy looks amazing in that princess dress, too!
Your collection is gorgeous. I hope you guys can complete your sets soon! :D <3 Congrats on the amazing mail day!

My day started of pretty much the way they always do.....but today..... First Maddy asks me if she could wear her Rapunzel dress to go to the post office and the store, as I am getting her dressed there is a knock on the door! and at 9:30 am that could only mean one thing.... MAIL!!!! :hsd: I knew I was getting these pins but i didn't think it would be today!!!:eek2::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
I text Darris and it went a little like this

me: We got the box from Bob!!!!! We got the Box from Bob!!!!!
him: Oooohhhhh
me: Should I open it?
him: Go ahead
me: I want too but I don't
him: LOL.....Take pics
me: OK I'm going to open it....
OMG!!!!!!!! I opened it!!!

She is Sooooo pretty!!!!

Don't think you need a pic of this one :)

3 more left!!!!!

The hat is bigger than I thought it would be!

Compact #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Down to the last one to open!!!!
:anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious:
OMG!!!! at this point I am actually tearing up a bit :cry: hands are trembling as I unwrap the bubble wrap......
:hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd:

I still can't believe she is mine!!!!!!

She is NEVER going to leave this tower!!!

THANK YOU CATBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!!THANK YOU!!!!Your Co-op helped so many have a chance to get the pins they needed!!!!

Almost there!!!!!!

Maddy and our pins!!!!
Biggest Rapunzel fan Ever!!!!

now that I am done freaking out..... on to the store :)

She is so adorable! ! Congrats! !

Sorry, had to repost here and ask a quick question. Is that a Boba Fett and Storm Trooper figure I see behind Maddy in the last photo O_____O If so, I would honestly love to see your Star Wars collection Darris, I bet it is ridiculous lol xD

OMFFFFFFFFFG!! There are simply not enough f's to describe those pins! My nosy DD was looking over my shoulder and actually said "see Mom shes younger than I am and she has the pins I want".........oh lord. I have steered her far, FAR away from all of the Rapunzel pins because she could use things like a car or a gold brick and those price out at about same.

What a wonderful, like all time most ridiculously AWESOMEST mail day! So happy for all of you that get to bask in the punzely lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back