• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

She is here!!!! She is here!!!! OMG!!! She is here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is here!!!! She is here!!!! OMG!!! She is here!!!!!

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My day started of pretty much the way they always do.....but today..... First Maddy asks me if she could wear her Rapunzel dress to go to the post office and the store, as I am getting her dressed there is a knock on the door! and at 9:30 am that could only mean one thing.... MAIL!!!! :hsd: I knew I was getting these pins but i didn't think it would be today!!!:eek2::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
I text Darris and it went a little like this

me: We got the box from Bob!!!!! We got the Box from Bob!!!!!
him: Oooohhhhh
me: Should I open it?
him: Go ahead
me: I want too but I don't
him: LOL.....Take pics
me: OK I'm going to open it....
OMG!!!!!!!! I opened it!!!

She is Sooooo pretty!!!!

Don't think you need a pic of this one :)

3 more left!!!!!

The hat is bigger than I thought it would be!

Compact #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Down to the last one to open!!!!
:anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious:
OMG!!!! at this point I am actually tearing up a bit :cry: hands are trembling as I unwrap the bubble wrap......
:hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd::hsd:

I still can't believe she is mine!!!!!!

She is NEVER going to leave this tower!!!

THANK YOU CATBURGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!!THANK YOU!!!!Your Co-op helped so many have a chance to get the pins they needed!!!!

Almost there!!!!!!

Maddy and our pins!!!!
Biggest Rapunzel fan Ever!!!!

now that I am done freaking out..... on to the store :)

Last edited:
I love you guys, I love you guys, I love you guys, I love you guys, I love you guys. This is the best thing ever!! :hsd:

Also, congratulations on the Beloved Tales pin, I know how hard you were looking for one. LOLOLOL!!

Magic!!

tumblr_lzav3gKYat1rnhuhmo1_500.gif

CONGRLATIONATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS! you guys deserve these! im so happy or you!!! you so so so so so so so so so so sos sososososoososososososososoososososososoosososososoosososo close! i know you can do it!!!!!!! Darris sent me a Whatsapp with some of these and i asked if you did a grail dance ( i hope you did :D) i did a dance just reading the text
tumblr_mo6rmbZ0iY1spseato1_500.gif

i know how much bob was worried that the package wouldnt arrive ( and Maddy is now my background). THE MOST TANGLED FILLED LOVELINESS! Also Maddy has a 6th sense! her subconsious told her tangled was coming!

Don't you love the feeling of opening a new pin? Especially when it's RRAAAPPPUUUNNNZZZEEELLL????? Congrats!!!! and 3 compacts???!!!! LUCKY! That is one of 3 that has managed to avoid me for far too long....

I'm tearing up here, I feel your happiness over here, lol :)
Sooooooo happy for you guys! A dream come true to have the R/C Rapunzel and wow 3 Compact pins! So awesome! Congrats darlings! Almost there! :D

R/C is gorgeous! and Maddy is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on getting down two the last pin!!!
Love love love her pin board!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seeing the joy on your daughters face and in your commentary made our decision to break up our Rapunzel Collection well worth it. We knew the pins would be going to great loving homes and we are soo happy we could help you guys. Take care of those beauties!!!

- Bob & Cat

This is just pure awesome! I really love the picture of Maddy wearing her incredible lanyard.
I just now noticed that she is also holding her other two compact pins in her hands!! Haha.
Congratulations on such an amazing collection. Can't wait to see what you guys conquer next!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words!
Maddy loves her new pins! She is the reason we need 2 sets :)

We are down to 1 for the first set and 2 for the second set!!!!
still need 1 R/C
still need 2 Disney on Classic: Journey 2011, Tangled
As I was reading the OP, I couldn't help but think which ones could you possibly still need?! Lol Thanks for posting that, otherwise I would have been wracking my brain. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back