• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So when do the Designer Heroes/Princes come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when do the Designer Heroes/Princes come out?

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
The Designer Villains (or more appropriately described Villainesses, since they are all women) have come out - all the tees, paper products, cups and other assorted goods/memorabilia.

So, what's next? Designer Heroes/Princes - 10 to match the Princesses? "Real" Designer Villains (male)?

What's the next big craze of Designer merchandise?

I know the answer to all your questios but I won't say it here because there are too many profiteers on this forum mu wa ha ha ;)

I wish they would do the princes'. And the animal for each. Like Ariel would have sebastian and Flounder. Pocahontis miko and flint. Ect ect

the heros would amazing!! just found this fan art on google, maybe this person should wright to disney?! There really very good!! :)
images

link to the page : http://www.fanpop.com/spots/disney-...disney-designer-second-version-fanart?ir=true
Disney-Designer-Second-Version-disney-princess-29829225-900-587.png

Last edited:
I know the answer to all your questios but I won't say it here because there are too many profiteers on this forum mu wa ha ha ;)

Do you really know the answer? i want to know i swear i'm not a profiteer, I actually missed the villains which i was very sad over. if you have an idea i am very curious to know =D and i would greatly appreciate it

I find this very funny you say you were joking but if i recall you were trying to sell your designer princess pins for 1000.00 and you wanted to keep Rapunzel and Ariel. So sounds like you really wanted to profit off your set why can't others.

I find this very funny you say you were joking but if i recall you were trying to sell your designer princess pins for 1000.00 and you wanted to keep Rapunzel and Ariel. So sounds like you really wanted to profit off your set why can't others.

I think you are confusing me with someone else maybe ? I never posted about selling my designer set on DPF or anywhere else for that matter. There was a different member who advertised hers for $800 but w/o Rapunzel I think.

I recently made a post about trading my Cinderella for Beloved Tales pins I need and I think that it was a fair trade.

There was a brief moment I considered selling to someone here due to a need we had at home, but Rapunzel was included in that deal and my asking price was not $1000. Sadly, I had to revert to second market to get my set, I did not buy my set at face value. I wish ....

Last edited:
Thanks Merryweather I had a feeling but it was worth asking =)
On that note I do hope they make designer heros like Cpt. America.....what a dream<3

this was a discussion in chat recently.. lol

designer baddest of the bad guys (hades, facillier,
designer princes (more likely)
designer ladies (Megera, Alice, Miss piggy, Esmeralda?)
designer parents?
even designer side kicks... but pets dont look good in dresses and tux's IMHO.

but they forgot Lady tremaine for the villainess set.

Oh dear, my head and wallet say: "No More Designer Collections!", but naturally if any more get rolled out, I'll probably be all over it again. :( Collecting is such a terrible addiction...

I am not confusing you with another member on DPF. You were asking $1000.00 and wanted to keep Rapunzel and Ariel that was your deal. Not that I care I am just saying if you are calling others out for selling for a profit you would be too. If you bought yours on the secondary market you paid a premium too.

I think you are confusing me with someone else maybe ? I never posted about selling my designer set on DPF or anywhere else for that matter. There was a different member who advertised hers for $800 but w/o Rapunzel I think.

I recently made a post about trading my Cinderella for Beloved Tales pins I need and I think that it was a fair trade.

There was a brief moment I considered selling to someone here due to a need we had at home, but Rapunzel was included in that deal and my asking price was not $1000. Sadly, I had to revert to second market to get my set, I did not buy my set at face value. I wish ....

I dont think that was selen lol.

just to be a creeper, (LOL) I checked all her posts and saw nothing about SELLING, but I did see TRADING :)

I saw a post that had a link to the designer princes/ men with their princesses and it looked AMAZING!!!

I am not confusing you with another member on DPF. You were asking $1000.00 and wanted to keep Rapunzel and Ariel that was your deal. Not that I care I am just saying it you are calling others out for selling for a profit you would be too. If you bought yours on the secondary market you paid a preminum too.

I am sorry, but your source neglected to tell you accurately. Sad :( And if anyone expects me to buy a set of pins at a premium but sell them at face value .... well, I am not that good of a Samaritan.

I helped 3 people on this forum to get 3 designer girls at face value. 2 Jasmines and even one Rapunzel at release time. The one who got Rapunzel from me claimed financial difficulty and then turned around and sold it on Ebay at a sweet deal. She is not on DPF anymore as she totally left the pins. One of those Jasmines went to UK and one to another friend who is still on DPF.

The people I criticize for being profiteer are the same people who condemned sharks openly on this forum during days of dollmageddon. Imagine my disappointment to find out that they are big time re-sellers.

I feel that you have taken a simple joke I made for a special meaning between me & Li way out of context and used it to attack me openly although I don't think you know me. I am fine with it. But, if you want to carry this discussion further, I kindly ask you to PM me and not hi-jack designer discussion maybe.

I am really disappointed in that other person who did not talk to you to set the facts straight. Even then, all the best to her for her pin-quests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back