• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So when do the Designer Heroes/Princes come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want something Designer to come out purely because I want something that I can trade down the line for Designer Ursula or Ariel in all honesty lol

However, the problems I see with the Designer Princes is that women have many options when it comes to different types of dresses, that is what made each and every villianess and princess unique. However with princes, you couldn't do all tuxes because that would be quite boring. It would be cool if they took the culture into account like that person posted a picture earlier and Aladdin was wearing an Indian wedding outfit (I don't recall what it is called). I'm sure they could also think of something for Shan-Yu, however I think it might get difficult when you get to Prince Phillip, Eric, Charming, etc. because for the most part, they'd be wearing variations of the tux which would end up looking kind of similar I would think outside of color scheme. I'm not as creative as some of these pin designers are, but if they can't come up with something extremely different for each and every one of them, they may just move to Designer Male Villains or something if they choose anything designer at all.

I dont see a problem with designer princes attire... Simply put them in formal clothing appropriate for the era/culture.

I love Ariel's sisters too! I feel like Disney could start another franchise similar to the Disney Fairies with them...and give them all different talents/personalities. I could see it being very popular. :)

I've always thought that too! TLM is one of their most popular films and little girls love mermaids just as much as fairies. Also, I LOVE the third TLM movie because of how they developed her sisters. I think Disney is missing out on a golden opportunity here ;D

It's not as good as the first, watch it with that in mind. However, it's a cute side story that really shows a lot of Ariel's past and you get to see her mom and her sisters have a pretty big part. I really enjoyed it loads more than TLM2 :)

Disney Heroines! Including Merida, Megara, Esmeralda, Jane, Giselle, Tinkerbell & Alice :)

Exactly! I would be SO happy if there was a Meg doll! Adding to this list I would definitely include Jessica!

Some other Characters to think about would be Jessie, the Blue Fairy, Kida, Sally, A Sprite from Fantasia would be amazing, Edna Mode, Wendy, Lilo or nani,CHARLOTTE(!!!)
Heroines-of-Disney-disney-15705155-704-606.jpg
theres a lot of disney girls to chose from :)

Also Decade princesses would be AMAZING! AH! 20s Snow white,50s Cindy, 60s Aurora, 80s Ariel. The other girls could be mixed into the other decades (way to many 90s girls lol!)
Or all cutesy pin-up 50s styled girls would be really cool, not too sexy of course though (more like coca cola cute advertisement girls)! Pins of pinups could be so nice :)

'Peasant' outfits would be really cool too! My favorite princess dress happens to be the Briar Rose outfit and Ariels blue village outfit is so cute!
disney_princesses_peasants_by_sweet_amy_leah-d2xh6p1.jpg

Last edited:
I find this very funny you say you were joking but if i recall you were trying to sell your designer princess pins for 1000.00 and you wanted to keep Rapunzel and Ariel. So sounds like you really wanted to profit off your set why can't others.
And right here is the reason I will be lurking once in awhile, but basically leaving . Selen is a very kind person and a fair trader . It's these kind of attacks on sweet members that turn my stomach to Rot Gut .

How about Designer kids? There are kids in the movies, right? Or is it just Boo? Hmm, maybe the princesses as toddlers (like the Disney Animator dolls) but "designer" them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back