• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So you think you are so smart, any Ariel fans out there?

So you think you are so smart, any Ariel fans out there?
This will be my first game entry on DPF. And to enter in a game was one of my goals for 2014 so now i can mark that off.

I am old so I need you to please list the disney pin place or pinpics pin numbers of your siggy.

Oh crud everybody, I have a winner so far that wasn't one of the pins I was thinking about. So one winner and more to come!!!

I am old so I need you to please list the disney pin place or pinpics pin numbers of your siggy.

No problem. I'm not old and I can barely see it :D
[h=3]Pin 9801 Disney Auctions - Valentine's Day 2002 ( Ariel and Eric )[/h][h=3]Pin 39558 DLR - Happiest Homecoming On Earth - Homecoming Cavalcade (Ariel & Eric)[/h][h=3]Pin 40540 Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series #4 (Ariel & Triton)[/h][h=3]Pin 47448 Disney Auctions - Father's Day 2006 (Ariel & King Triton)[/h][h=3]Pin 96901 DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Ariel #1 - GWP[/h][h=3]Pin 97584 Disney Store - Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Set - Ariel & Eric Only[/h][h=3]Pin 98001 DSF - Jumbo Ariel - Surprise Release[/h]

Okay everybody, if you know anybody who has Ariel pins on their siggy tell them about my game. I am thinking of one particular pin I know is on a siggy (I just can't remember whose it is) so spread the fun to anybody you see!!!

Okay everybody, if you know anybody who has Ariel pins on their siggy tell them about my game. I am thinking of one particular pin I know is on a siggy (I just can't remember whose it is) so spread the fun to anybody you see!!!

I know where you found it!!! Clearly you saw it on my signature. ;)

So I just found another grail on one of your people siggy's I must remind you that if you enter I need you to pm me your address!!! Several of you have not done that!!!

Okay so some of you have still not followed the rules here. I only have one rule, if you enter here you must also send me your address. I don't care if I should already have it from previous trades or not, the rule is the rule!!!

I still want more Ariel fans to post since I know for a fact that I have seen one of the pins I set aside for this game on a siggy and that person has not showed up here yet.

I know that this was supposed to end tonight, but I am going to end in on Monday instead to give you all a chance to tell your friends to post here and for those who have not followed THE rule and sent me their address yet.

Zaps to be following soon!!!

I have one Ariel grail in my siggy, but I still feel a bit weird to PM my address in the hope of getting a first zap because I'm still new and nobody really knows me, but I do want to wish everyone good luck in finding their Ariel grails! They're very hard to find and Ariel pins are just gorgeous. <3

Back