• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some of my pin handy work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my pin handy work

cameraguy1559

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been alot of fun getting those pins out of the books and into a picture which ties into the pins selected. I get to enjoy them on the wall now.
IMG_0985_zps15492feb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1044_zps576f9d93.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1041_zps0c41c590.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1040_zps1a9183aa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1038_zps1a772e99.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1029_zps4d8a4f47.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1023_zpsa34a78f3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1017_zps5d384330.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0996_zps84f882e1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0991_zps057ba2a9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They look amazing! Especially the Disneyland Railroad ones. Those train pins look great against that station backing.

Fantastic idea combining the fire station performers with firemen pins!!! What material are the pins sticking through, and how did you get a frame that will accommodate the metal point sticking out of the back?? :)

If you go to aaron brothers frames, there are shadow boxes for kids, they come in black ,white and expresso. With these shadow boxes i have to push the pin through the cardboard back the pins poke out about a strong 1/16 of a inch . The good thing is the back of the frame is proud and dosent allow the pin backs to scratch the walls. The pin backs dont stick out enough to apply a pin back, you could install a piece of thicker cardboard first before you put your picture in ,there are 2 hidden straps to hold your picture from falling toward the glass front, these are hidden by the frame, you can look on line and get a cupon for 50% off and save some of that pin money for pins. I bought those frames for 28.00, the front of the frame flips up and is held in place by 2 small magenets, hope this helps, regards larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back