• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sort of Newbie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of Newbie :)

daveshan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hello Ladies & Gents :)

I see some names I recognize from my time spent on Dizpins which I'm sorry to say I'm just realizing closed quite awhile ago LOL! I have been out of the loop for some time. Real life and my kids took over for a few years. I don't do a lot of active collecting anymore but have an extensive collection and LOVE my Disney pins :) You can find me on Pinpics under daveshan1. My main collections are Donald Duck, Nightmare Before Christmas and Alice in Wonderland. But of course I have a bunch that just struck my fancy too.

Once I get up to 30 posts I'll be scaling back some of my collection too and offering posting a sale. Time to let some of it go to other collectors and people who will get enjoyment out of them!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Hi Shannon
Welcome officially to DPF!!!when you get a chance Pm what you have or going to have for sale
You never know what I might need:)

Hello, Shannon! Welcome to the forum! Glad to see a vet trader come back!
You won't recognize me at all but I've been trading since 1999 when I was a wee little girl.
Back then, I didn't have the mind at all to Google anything regarding pins. I literally just joined DPf a little over a year ago.
10 years in my pin trading... I finally find a site where there are peoples like me! :p Could you imagine how I felt?!

Hi Alexa :) Yes, I feel like I've been gone for quite awhile. It's been a few years and apparently quite a few things have changed! But it will be interesting to see what is popular now. I'm glad you found the forum too! I was sad to see Dizpins gone but glad to see DPF up and running :)

Hello, Shannon! Welcome to the forum! Glad to see a vet trader come back!
You won't recognize me at all but I've been trading since 1999 when I was a wee little girl.
Back then, I didn't have the mind at all to Google anything regarding pins. I literally just joined DPf a little over a year ago.
10 years in my pin trading... I finally find a site where there are peoples like me! :p Could you imagine how I felt?!

Aloha Shannon and Welcome! :wavey:

Talk about a name from the past! It's so good to 'see' you - welcome back to pins! We're very glad that you've found us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back