• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sort of Newbie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of Newbie :)

daveshan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hello Ladies & Gents

I see some names I recognize from my time spent on Dizpins which I'm sorry to say I'm just realizing closed quite awhile ago LOL! I have been out of the loop for some time. Real life and my kids took over for a few years. I don't do a lot of active collecting anymore but have an extensive collection and LOVE my Disney pins You can find me on Pinpics under daveshan1. My main collections are Donald Duck, Nightmare Before Christmas and Alice in Wonderland. But of course I have a bunch that just struck my fancy too.

Once I get up to 30 posts I'll be scaling back some of my collection too and offering posting a sale. Time to let some of it go to other collectors and people who will get enjoyment out of them!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone

Hi Shannon
Welcome officially to DPF!!!when you get a chance Pm what you have or going to have for sale
You never know what I might need

Hello, Shannon! Welcome to the forum! Glad to see a vet trader come back!
You won't recognize me at all but I've been trading since 1999 when I was a wee little girl.
Back then, I didn't have the mind at all to Google anything regarding pins. I literally just joined DPf a little over a year ago.
10 years in my pin trading... I finally find a site where there are peoples like me! Could you imagine how I felt?!

Hi Alexa Yes, I feel like I've been gone for quite awhile. It's been a few years and apparently quite a few things have changed! But it will be interesting to see what is popular now. I'm glad you found the forum too! I was sad to see Dizpins gone but glad to see DPF up and running

Aloha Shannon and Welcome! :wavey:

Talk about a name from the past! It's so good to 'see' you - welcome back to pins! We're very glad that you've found us!

Status
Not open for further replies.