• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Spam PM!!

Spam PM!!

Shannon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Not really sure how to report it, but I just wanted to let you guys know I received a spam pm....

OK, I found the report button...

Last edited:
A taxi app
"To make the taxi world a better and hassle free place for both drivers and passengers"
Lol I guess to help us get to Dsf faster?? Haha jk

hmmm...can you send PM's if you inbox is full? ....we could all send a bunch of PM's to clog it up until the mods are able to ban the userID

Had it in my inbox, just deleted it. Seeing it as the first one I've gotten since DPF opened, spam bots must be getting more aggressive ...

Glad to know I wasn't the only one receiving the "taxi" spam. I even happier to hear that they've been stopped. The message I received shows the member's status as "BANNED". Thanks Mods for keeping our hobby and family spam free and safe!

We are aware of the increase of spammers and are doing our best to contain the situation. Please don't hesitate to contact any of the DPF Staff should you receive any spam messages - as always, we are here to help.

Back