Splash Mountain Park Cruisers pin

Do you think they’ll release the March 2020 Park Cruisers Splash Mountain pin?

• Yes, at Disney Parks

• Yes, at the Disney Outlet stores

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Yes at the Disney Outlets. The fact that they released the Roger Rabbit after the fact makes me feel pretty confident.

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Fingers crossed that’s the case as it’s probably my best chance of getting them. But when?!

slbrabham

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I know it was seen on the flyer. I can’t remember if the actual pin was on any pin trading night preview board. WDW had just returned to having some PTN events around major movie anniversaries with lots of future pins on preview.

Was an actual physical pin ever seen of it?

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Fingers crossed that’s the case as it’s probably my best chance of getting them. But when?!
With the others (from March) having appeared in the last month (or so)... I would think soon. I continue to keep an eye out for it during my work travels by going to every outlet (my focus is on the outlets) I am close to.

Reactions: Ajk

TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Looking at the votes... Right now 4 people think this pin is not going to be released (at all? Or in a way not listed?. Wondering why they think this. Please share. :)

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
^ They've pulled Brer/Splash and other problematic character pins out of releases over the past year or so. Would not be surprised if these no longer exist other than the occasional sample that may be floating around somewhere. If they do show up, would guess it's either to a cast store or they went out a back door somewhere. :( But don't think they'll show up via a public release. I could be totally wrong though!

TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
183   0   0
^ They've pulled Brer/Splash and other problematic character pins out of releases over the past year or so. Would not be surprised if these no longer exist other than the occasional sample that may be floating around somewhere. If they do show up, would guess it's either to a cast store or they went out a back door somewhere. :( But don't think they'll show up via a public release. I could be totally wrong though!
Ah... Okay interesting point. Thanks