• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Splash Mountain Park Cruisers pin

Do you think they’ll release the March 2020 Park Cruisers Splash Mountain pin?

• Yes, at Disney Parks

• Yes, at the Disney Outlet stores

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fingers crossed that’s the case as it’s probably my best chance of getting them. But when?!

I know it was seen on the flyer. I can’t remember if the actual pin was on any pin trading night preview board. WDW had just returned to having some PTN events around major movie anniversaries with lots of future pins on preview.

Was an actual physical pin ever seen of it?

Fingers crossed that’s the case as it’s probably my best chance of getting them. But when?!
With the others (from March) having appeared in the last month (or so)... I would think soon. I continue to keep an eye out for it during my work travels by going to every outlet (my focus is on the outlets) I am close to.

Reactions: Ajk
Looking at the votes... Right now 4 people think this pin is not going to be released (at all? Or in a way not listed?. Wondering why they think this. Please share. :)

^ They've pulled Brer/Splash and other problematic character pins out of releases over the past year or so. Would not be surprised if these no longer exist other than the occasional sample that may be floating around somewhere. If they do show up, would guess it's either to a cast store or they went out a back door somewhere. :( But don't think they'll show up via a public release. I could be totally wrong though!

^ They've pulled Brer/Splash and other problematic character pins out of releases over the past year or so. Would not be surprised if these no longer exist other than the occasional sample that may be floating around somewhere. If they do show up, would guess it's either to a cast store or they went out a back door somewhere. :( But don't think they'll show up via a public release. I could be totally wrong though!
Ah... Okay interesting point. Thanks

Poll question!

You guys Ive been following the saga of this pin for quite a while. I am happy to say that somehow I found one on ebay, it's being shipped from China. I didnt want to ask any questions to the seller yet of how he obtained the pin because I didn't want to inquire and hype it's rarity, I didnt want the seller to cancel. When it arrives I will ask more questions, maybe it's fake, but this pin seems pretty hard to conjure from just the image disney released. Perhaps a warehouse in china had a leak of a few of these?

s-l1600.jpg
s-l500.jpg

You guys Ive been following the saga of this pin for quite a while. I am happy to say that somehow I found one on ebay, it's being shipped from China. I didnt want to ask any questions to the seller yet of how he obtained the pin because I didn't want to inquire and hype it's rarity, I didnt want the seller to cancel. When it arrives I will ask more questions, maybe it's fake, but this pin seems pretty hard to conjure from just the image disney released. Perhaps a warehouse in china had a leak of a few of these?

s-l1600.jpg
s-l500.jpg
I see some sold listings on eBay for the Splash Cruiser, all coming from China (without Original Card). Excited that these may see the light of day, but remember to keep the backer card if you get your hands on an authentic one from the parks or Disney store to verify authenticity.

Last edited:
Don’t think any of these will be authentic but I guess scrappers are better than nothing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But doesn’t it at least mean they made a mold for the real thing? I really do believe they are sitting in a box somewhere and will eventually be released. Reminds me of how the Snow White Window was released after the rest of the set

Reactions: Ajk
I see some sold listings on eBay for the Splash Cruiser, all coming from China (without Original Card). Excited that these may see the light of day, but remember to keep the backer card if you get your hands on an authentic one from the parks or Disney store to verify authenticity.
Thank you for telling me about searches on ebay for sold items I actually didn't do that prior to buying, I will say however that I noticed there were four pins, two different sellers, and all four of them had condition issues within the plastic chamber. Curiouser and curiouser. Also the two hinge points on the back of each pin are kind of chipped or flaked off. If I were to guess, these pins all look like they suffered water damage... maybe the reason they don't have back cards! Or they are just scrappers from a really careless person hah.

Thank you for telling me about searches on ebay for sold items I actually didn't do that prior to buying, I will say however that I noticed there were four pins, two different sellers, and all four of them had condition issues within the plastic chamber. Curiouser and curiouser. Also the two hinge points on the back of each pin are kind of chipped or flaked off. If I were to guess, these pins all look like they suffered water damage... maybe the reason they don't have back cards! Or they are just scrappers from a really careless person hah.
Or maybe they were the rejects from Quality Control? Does Disney even do that anymore :p

The AP edition of this pin was found on the trading boards at the pin event in Epcot this past weekend. I have heard that 3-5 were given out that way.

Rumor was 5 AP and one PP surfaced at the event. We are owners of one of the AP ones
That pull is worth a lot. Congrats. I pulled an unreleased park pin once and traded for 2 pins for my one (a WDI profile and a DSSH cursive cutie.) So if you trade it, go for something amazing!

Back