• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Started Framing my pins..Next Stitch Invasion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started Framing my pins..Next Stitch Invasion!

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I decided to take a step back from all the crazyness behind the mystery pins/DSF/DLR HM pins to begin framing my pins and I had enough frames to fill my PTN Paris pins in (except Hercules as he starts a new frame by himself awwww)

**********************************************UPDATE*********************************************

Here are my Stitch Invasion Pins

3536_4891377495521_225930996_n.jpg

73351_4891377055510_1682400584_n.jpg

The other jumbos (Jiminy, Jessica, Cinderella and Thumper) will all go into one frame (of the same size) as they are repeats of previous characters so I wanted to keep them out of the line up so once Thumper arrives then I will add the photo here.

The way the order goes is top from left to right and repeats when goes into another frame.

(you get the idea)

So here are my frames for the PTN pins re-done and I have 2 more frames to fill so I am currently deciding which collection will be next haha but then I need more frames :anxious:

All 5 frames together...

001-71.jpg

008-28.jpg

009-32.jpg

010-24.jpg

011-24.jpg

012-20.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I was going to start to frame my stitch invasion but holding off until I get more frames as the two I have are being kept for this years PTN pins and the Jumbo's so I have then set aside XD Just with the frames were not so costly but least they more sturdy being wood than my last plastic frame....it warped haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back