• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Princess Invasion Pins. Updated with New Pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch Princess Invasion Pins. Updated with New Pics :)
haha I know, I just got the a stitch with snow white pin (pinpics - 34529) and Im using this pin as well for A bug's Life XD

pin31696th72
Pin 31696: AK - Stitch's Wild Adventures 2004 - It's Tough To Be A Bug

Im only after 1 pin from each film so theres I took my pick of the ones available and sticking to that otherwise its get to costly, Im after the stitch with cinderella pin your after as well :p

I was soo tempted to do that but instead I'm focusing on just my favorite Disney Movies right now. So there are films where I am collecting 3-4 pins and others where I just want one from. I really do wish they had an official Princess and the Frog/Tangled/Monster's Inc/Ratatouille/Wall-E invasion pins. That would be amazing

I so agree, Id love to see a Pixar Invasion 6 pin set as that be awesome. Cant wait to see pictures, the stitch with bambi pin you have is beautiful, I need that even though I have the stitch with butterfly lol

^^^Lol I barely saw your trade thread. Sooo jealous of your Stitch and Lilo dressed as each other for halloween, Stitch as Genie, and Stitch invades Pochahontas pins!!! Please take some pics when you get them, I'd love to see:)

Waiting for these to arrive. Will post pics when I get them :) On a side note, even though the Southern Belle pin doesn't really fit the theme, it might be the closet I get to a "Stitch as... Princess and the Frog" pin for awhile so I had to get it

pin54552th72
Pin 54552: DisneyShopping.com - 'Stitch As' Series (Sheriff Woody)
pin54890th72
Pin 54890: WDW - Where Dreams HapPin - Pin Celebration 2007 - Lilo and The Stitch - Beauty and the Beast
pin65086th72
Pin 65086: DisneyShopping.com - Southern Belle Series - Lilo & Stitch
pin36678th72
Pin 36678: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Peter Pan

And in the process of purchasing:

pin68064th72
Pin 68064: DisneyShopping.com - Be my Valentine - Stitch - 6 Pin Set (Belle Only)

I am over the moon right now :)

You got Stitch & Belle! Congratulations!

*Update* Recently purchased these pins. Will take more pics when they arrive :) So happy about the Jungle Book pin, as it was my favorite movie as a kid. Now if I could find Kaa ;P

pin76180th72
Pin 76180: DisneyStore.com - Guest Star Stitch Set - The Jungle Book Only
pin75521th72
Pin 75521: DisneyStore.com - Stitch's Badness Level Jumbo Pin (Not an invasion but AMAZING nonetheless!!!)
pin39829th72
Pin 39829: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) -- Stitch Swimming with Ariel
pin35272th72
Pin 35272: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with March Hare & Mad Hatter

Last edited:
Lol They really are! Sellers always seem to over-price them at totally unreasonable prices. I love the pins, but I refuse to pay $70.00 for a LE 1000. I have been pretty lucky though, and found my LEs 100-125 for under $30.00. Patience really is the virtue in pin trading. This forum is also great when it comes to reasonable prices. Some sellers are kind enough to sell the pins at their original price, which is beyond amazing of them. Thanks again to everyone whose sold/traded with me! I really do appreciate it and wish you all the best of luck :)

i recently got the stitch with pocahontas its really much better in person :)

Oooh, I am totally excited to get that pin!!! There were quite a few I wanted auctioning by the same seller on the bay Sunday. It was between Stitch and Pocahontas and Stitch and Dopey. But I have been wanting Pocahontas for a few months, so I had to get it ASAP.

lol we always seem to get each others wants don't we? You really need to start your Stitch invasion thread soon too!!! You have some amazing pins and I'd really love to see them all together :) Hopefully we continue the streak of good luck and keep on getting our wants

I almost had the stitch with mulan pin but the trader wanted too much for it.. I offered 7 pins for there 3 pins (3 PTNs, 1 PTE, and 3 LE) and they said no...they were not happy because I traded away the one they originally asked for but they took about 1 week and half to get back to me so I thought it was a no trade XD

ah well LOL hope you get them so I can droool over the pictures XD

Aww that sucks. You will never believe how much I bought the mulan for!!! $23 bucks :-O I bought the Genie for the same price too... Soooo happy right now and I totally lucked out last night. The seller had actually sold the pins for more and I missed out on them, but then he relisted them a week later and they sold for less. I recently got an unexpected pay check, so I am splurging on some of my HTF the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back