• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stitch Princess Invasion Pins. Updated with New Pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch Princess Invasion Pins. Updated with New Pics :)
Will post a new pic when my Grail comes :) Thanks Erica!!!
pin35931th72
Pin 35931: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Pinocchio
pin34082th72
Pin 34082: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Cradle with Lady
pin67920th72
Pin 67920: Disneyshopping.com Be My Valentine Stitch Pin Set Cinderella & Stitch only

BEST PIN WEEK EVER

Last edited:
I love the Mulan. I have successful dodged collecting her so far - It ain't been easy so far :anxious:

The Mulan pin is so cool! I love the rectanglular shaped Stitch pins (Stitch with Tramp, Stitch with March Hare and Mad Hatter). I'll take pics later today to persuade you to come over to the dark side ;)

Lol I seriously don't know what they'll be either. Patiently waiting for new ones on ebay :p I still have extra money, and its currently burning a whole in my pocket.

I have like three Ariel and Stitch pins now, and actively looking for a fourth. For some reason I love all their pins.

Last edited:
Danny has pushed me to the dark side again so I have the stitch with doggies on my wants list! I do love the invasion pins they are sweet and funny! Grats on allof your great hauls! don't forget to take a pic of them all together.

Haha glad Danny converted you! Goodluck finding your new wants... I'll keep an eye out for you and let you know if I see any.

And thanks for the congrats :) Plan to take a pic of them all together when I finish my wants. Only 23 more to go.

nooo stitch with dory...eeee jealous XD thats the one I really want as I love stitch and my partner loves Dory its the best of bost worlds plus it would mean alot when I get it :/

Yeah, thats a great pin! I wish they had one with Stitch and Nemo too :( I have come to a standstill at finding my wants right now. Some of them are on ebay, but at ridiculously high prices that I refuse to pay! Good luck finding Stitch and Dory!!! Hopefully it'll come your way.

Stitch and Lilo as beauty and the beast and stitch invasion of the mad tea party are 2 of my holy grails!! How did you get SO lucky as to acquire them!? I wish I had awesome traders or generous friends, i'm not holding out hope that i'll get my most wanted pins. Awesome collection!!

Thanks so much. I actually purchased the Stitch and Lilo as Beauty and Beast here on the boards for its original price a few months ago, and I traded the Mad Hatter one with an awesome trader here as well. Don't give up hope though! Believe me, DPF is amazing and awesome pins are always coming through here. Spend enough time on here and you will def. find some that you need! I'll be on the lookout for those two, and if I ever acquire extras I'd def be up for a trade with you :) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back