• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SUCCESS....finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUCCESS....finally!!!

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hello lovely pin forum peeps,

I am so very excited because I finally got my mosted wanted grail today. I had posted several weeks back that I was looking for the Sleeping Beauty marquee. I bumped and bumped my thread with no success and I thought I would never own this pin :( Then last week my friend Manda (livin_free_asmy_hair) said she had just traded with someone and got the marquee and was willing to trade it to me. When I read her pm I was like this :eek2: can this be true? We figured out a trade and today at the DSF line she gave it to me and here it is.

As soon as she gave it to me I just had to put it on and wear it. Thank you Manda so much for trading me my grail, you made my day :hug: This is me wearing my pin, I'm so excited...he he he!!!

Woohoo! Yayyyyyyy Erin I'm so happy for u! :D

Not to mention SO jelly... but I got to touch it XD

Love the pic btw :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back