• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA
Here are the pins I traded for from the box

b32c7435787978aaf2283b9047586eb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are great pins! I recognize less than half of them.

Wait no longer!

There are still lots of really great pins in the box, but not the below.

I was very excited to see the NBC kids. That chaser is tough to get. Now all I need is the Jack/mayor pin which I had lost track of.

And the HMs are one of those sets that you never see anymore and I figured I would never get them. Yet here they are in one nice bunch! Down to just needing the huffalump one of those.

The tarot cards are pins I did not know I needed until I saw them.

Key is for mrs. ajk and Queen is for a friend.

Box is packed and should be on to the next destination Monday.

108ac50b85675d47c72cadda4efa5be9.jpg

Wait no longer!

I was very excited to see the NBC kids. That chaser is tough to get. Now all I need is the Jack/mayor pin which I had lost track of.

And the HMs are one of those sets that you never see anymore and I figured I would never get them. Yet here they are in one nice bunch! Down to just needing the huffalump one of those.

I’ve never seen that Pooh HM set! What a great haul!

Reactions: Ajk
I’ve never seen that Pooh HM set! What a great haul!

I would see these periodically when I first started trading back in 2014/2015. Was able to complete the set off the boards at DLR. Even back in 2014/2015 I rarely saw them on pin trading boards/lanyards, which to me means they were not scrapped/faked... But this is an antidotal observation. Not sure if others have different knowledge of the set.

I traded for the final completer (huffalump - the set has 2 completers) at one of the more recent pin trading event I attended. Was surprised to even see the pin in someone's trading bag. @Ajk since I found my huffalump recently, I have confidence your huffalump will be found also. :)

Wait no longer!

Love the pins you chose. The the pooh HM set was tempting, so happy you grabbed the set. I know I have not see those HMs for years. Good luck on finding the completer.

The box has arrived safely! Your patience is appreciated, as I'm going through withdrawal from a medication and I'm taking care of a 6 month old with his EIGHTH tooth coming through, lol. I'm hoping to take a peek in the box tonight, but I'm sure it will take me several days to swap things out as I'm never sure when I'm going to have time for myself :)

I'm super excited!

Thank you to everyone for your patience!

Wow, did I have fun! Here are my selections:

kAi1VG5h.jpg

It was such a treat to go through all of the wonderful pins in the swap box, I even saw a bunch that I had never seen before (which doesn't happen very often for me). I got to add several pins to my Nightmare Before Christmas collection, which hasn't seen any new pins for a long time. I have been reorganizing my pins recently, and on top of my Christmas/Winter collection have decided to group together pins with a Spring/Summer theme (flowers, butterflies, gardening, fruit, rain), so it was cool to find a couple that will go in that collection. And it made me smile to see the "It's a Boy!" pin, that felt like it was placed in the swap box just for me :)

My absolute favorite pin of the whole bunch is actually the little Pooh with a balloon pin at the bottom, which was sitting innocuously in the OE folder and which I have specifically been looking for recently! It's a pretty hard to find Japan pin from a 4 pin set of which I already have Piglet and Tigger. Now I just need Eeyore to complete the set! Again, I feel like someone put this pin in specifically for me, and it absolutely warmed my heart.

This was so much fun to participate in!

I have the Swap Box all packaged back up and ready to drop off today, where it will be heading for @sbmpins :)

kAi1VG5h.jpg

It was such a treat to go through all of the wonderful pins in the swap box, I even saw a bunch that I had never seen before (which doesn't happen very often for me). I got to add several pins to my Nightmare Before Christmas collection, which hasn't seen any new pins for a long time. I have been reorganizing my pins recently, and on top of my Christmas/Winter collection have decided to group together pins with a Spring/Summer theme (flowers, butterflies, gardening, fruit, rain), so it was cool to find a couple that will go in that collection. And it made me smile to see the "It's a Boy!" pin, that felt like it was placed in the swap box just for me :)

My absolute favorite pin of the whole bunch is actually the little Pooh with a balloon pin at the bottom, which was sitting innocuously in the OE folder and which I have specifically been looking for recently! It's a pretty hard to find Japan pin from a 4 pin set of which I already have Piglet and Tigger. Now I just need Eeyore to complete the set! Again, I feel like someone put this pin in specifically for me, and it absolutely warmed my heart.

I have the Swap Box all packaged back up and ready to drop off today, where it will be heading for @sbmpins :)
Some really great pins! That NBC cluster is one of my favorite pins.

Wait no longer!

Love those NBC Pins!

kAi1VG5h.jpg

What a great haul! I really like both the tinker pins you found. I’ve never seen those two. Congrats!

Wow - so many treasures to go through in the Swap Box. And I'll be honest, kinda feel pressure to get the trades "right". But so much fun!

I was very excited to find a couple pins I've been eyeing - House of Baroness and the Sulley & Mike pins! But I hit several other collections too: characters in costume, Toy Story, Halloween and villains.

addb693422708ab8bd0b6e0348b535b7.jpg

Thanks to you traders before me and esp to @Mcgilligan for starting the box! I loved the set-up of it by the way.

Working to get it packed up tonight!

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Wow - so many treasures to go through in the Swap Box. And I'll be honest, kinda feel pressure to get the trades "right". But so much fun!

I was very excited to find a couple pins I've been eyeing - House of Baroness and the Sulley & Mike pins! But I hit several other collections too: characters in costume, Toy Story, Halloween and villains.

addb693422708ab8bd0b6e0348b535b7.jpg

Thanks to you traders before me and esp to @Mcgilligan for starting the box! I loved the set-up of it by the way.

Working to get it packed up tonight!

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
It's absurdly pleasing to see someone pick pins that you put in the box! :lumpy:

Great picks, I'm glad you found things for your collection!

It's absurdly pleasing to see someone pick pins that you put in the box! :lumpy:

Great picks, I'm glad you found things for your collection!

YES! I'm always most excited to see picks when it's either something from the person's wish list or something that I put in. The best is when it's both. :3

Back