• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA
Thanks!

It was such great fun to go through the box last night! There are some amazing pins in there. Thanks to all who have contributed so far. And thanks to @GroguFan for the awesome packing job. Everything arrived safely and intact :0)

The trades for the OE/LR/HM pins should be pretty straight forward. The LE pins might take me a minute. I have to look up values on a few to make sure I trade something of equal or greater value
Yay! Glad you're having fun. Nice to hear it all arrived safely. I was super careful packing, because that thing weighs a LOT! Can't wait to see what you pick. Have fun sorting . . .

Hey everyone
Just a quick note to let you know that I have made my selections and the box is on its way to @starry_solo Yahoo!

I just subscribed to a photo sharing site, so I should be able to post my pics tonight when I get home.

This was super fun! I traded in pins that I thought the people getting the box after me would like based on their wish lists. Enjoy!

Have fun, You Two! Sis and I had a blast when we did our turn! :) Do you both collect different things or do you overlap at all?

I collect Mulan, sis collects Belle, and then everything else is ours together :)
So, that's Mickey & Minnie (not everything, there'd be too much), Little Green Men, Jessica (some), Tinker Bell (again some), DSSH Marvel, and then for some of the princesses, I feel like I need the whole set when I have part of it, lol.
Oh and then PODMs (Piece of Disney Movies) - primarily for Mulan, Beauty & the Beast, Tangled, but then we also have a few The Little Mermaid, Snow White, Monster's Inc.

We have The Incredibles too, but have cut down on that and are actually going to try to sell/trade what we have.
Then we have some Masterpiece Series of pins (I started with Mickey and the Apple and sis has the Beauty & the Beast but then we got a few more).
Star Wars (although we did cut down on the Disney characters as Star Wars characters and are focusing on the original trilogy). Plus space-related ones.
Then some Duffy, Ducks (Donald Ducks' nephews) and a hodge podge of miscellaneous pins.

Basically, a lot...probably too much!

Last edited:
I collect Mulan, sis collects Belle, and then everything else is ours together :)
So, that's Mickey & Minnie (not everything, there'd be too much), Little Green Men, Jessica (some), Tinker Bell (again some), DSSH Marvel, and then for some of the princesses, I feel like I need the whole set when I have part of it, lol.
Oh and then PODMs (Piece of Disney Movies) - primarily for Mulan, Beauty & the Beast, Tangled, but then we also have a few The Little Mermaid, Snow White, Monster's Inc.

We have The Incredibles too, but have cut down on that and are actually going to try to sell/trade what we have.
Then we have some Masterpiece Series of pins (I started with Mickey and the Apple and sis has the Beauty & the Beast but then we got a few more).
Star Wars (although we did cut down on the Disney characters as Star Wars characters and are focusing on the original trilogy). Plus space-related ones.
Then some Duffy, Ducks (Donald Ducks' nephews) and a hodge podge of miscellaneous pins.

Basically, a lot...probably too much!

So fun! Sounds like when Sis and I try and list what we collect. We each have a couple of collections specifically our own, but share a bunch! :)

Seeing you like the original SW trilogy . . . Do you share or split characters typically? Sis and I are original trilogy fans, and it really works out that we tend to split the pins - she gets Han and Millenium Falcon pins and I get Leia and Obi Wan. :)

So fun! Sounds like when Sis and I try and list what we collect. We each have a couple of collections specifically our own, but share a bunch! :)

Seeing you like the original SW trilogy . . . Do you share or split characters typically? Sis and I are original trilogy fans, and it really works out that we tend to split the pins - she gets Han and Millenium Falcon pins and I get Leia and Obi Wan. :)

We share Star Wars.
The most recent Star Wars we got was the set of posters at WDW (it came out there first, before coming to DLR). We don't collect everything SW trilogy wise though, just what we like.

We share Star Wars.
The most recent Star Wars we got was the set of posters at WDW (it came out there first, before coming to DLR). We don't collect everything SW trilogy wise though, just what we like.

Love that. I'm anything but a completist. Everything is if I like it or not. :) Of course . . . sometimes that can backfire. But sometimes, the art is too redundant or not well done to make it worth collecting a certain pin. All depends on what I like! :) So keep it up!

Ok, I am done making my selections and have packed up the box.

I let @Mcgilligan know, but it seemed that the pins were very pushed together and, depending on the size of the pin one took and the size of the pin that was traded in, got even more squished together. The pins are ready to be shipped to @timeerkat and will be shipped out tomorrow (she was on vacation this week and returns today). This will allow @timeerkat sufficient time to pick her pins and ship out before she is out again... :)

Pictures will be posted tomorrow or Sunday.

It is currently in a larger sized box (probably closer to the large flat rate box size)

Swap box #1 is on its way to @timeerkat !

I took pictures on my phone. Dad is using my phone now...so it'll be a bit before I can post what I got. I think I did well and put some good traders in too :D
Oh, how fun! These boxes are as much fun watching everyone else go through them as actually going through them in person . . . well, almost. ;)

Here you go, here is our haul!

I actually have the Old Hag & the Shoe and Mickey Cheese pin, but I liked them so much, I got another. Plus, I'm thinking about wearing them to work, lol.

We have at least one or two of the shooting star pins already so figured, why not?!

Wow! Nice.

Thanks! I think I will wear the Old Hag and the Shoe pin to work this upcoming week (2 days at work, 2 days telecommuting from home). Then switch it up with Mickey the Cheese the following week.

Thanks! I think I will wear the Old Hag and the Shoe pin to work this upcoming week (2 days at work, 2 days telecommuting from home). Then switch it up with Mickey the Cheese the following week.

Which one is the Mickey the cheese pin? I can’t tell from your pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go, here is our haul!

I actually have the Old Hag & the Shoe and Mickey Cheese pin, but I liked them so much, I got another. Plus, I'm thinking about wearing them to work, lol.

We have at least one or two of the shooting star pins already so figured, why not?!
Fun! I thought that Rapunzel pin was really beautiful! It looked really amazing up to a light.

Back