• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA
Just a reminder, you don't need to get a new box to ship the pins out if the old box is still ok. Obviously, if it's breaking up or something like that, sure, but please try to re-use! :)

@starry_solo @Mcgilligan @brattyjedi @Rick195275
Tagging Starry and the others who have had this box already -- quick question. We're not sure if something may be missing in here, but there isn't one Hidden Mickey pin or even anything labeled HM. Should there be?

Edit: We also are wondering if something is missing, since we counted the pins and there are not quite 200 as it stands . . .so maybe a page was left out? Just checking before we start!

Last edited:
I think Hidden Mickey fits in the broad category of “small pins”: open editions, general mystery sets, etc. So going off memory, if there are any Hidden Mickeys, they should be in the zip folio and anything else HMs you have could be traded for would most likely be in there as well. Anything at that level can be traded for anything else at that level.

@starry_solo @Mcgilligan @brattyjedi @Rick195275
Tagging Starry and the others who have had this box already -- quick question. We're not sure if something may be missing in here, but there isn't one Hidden Mickey pin or even anything labeled HM. Should there be?

Edit: We also are wondering if something is missing, since we counted the pins and there are not quite 200 as it stands . . .so maybe a page was left out? Just checking before we start!
If you want to pm Me pics of what you got I can let you know if anything went missing in transit. I didn’t count how many were there but I think I more or less know what was there. If the box was fully loaded it should all be there though :)

Thanks, guys! Just wanted to make sure before we started going through anything. The box really looks fine, so from what you all say . . . it seems to be perfectly intact. Off to look at some pins, we'll post pics of what we pull later on . . . maybe tomorrow. We've got plans for the evening, so it may take us tomorrow to finish going through all this. :)

Here we are! We've had super fun! Really was exciting to get to trade "in person" . . . like multiple trading boards at Disney Springs!

Here are pictures of our trades! Really found some gems and some unknown ones, too! And a new one that I'd have had marked a grail, except the art definitely didn't do the series justice! Then, the nice little surprise . . . That Yoda pin . . . I don't like words on pins, don't really do May the 4th, and don't like dates. But . . . when I saw him staring up at me, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I went back four times, but had to get him! I am so hyped! The eBay completeds worked great when looking up LEs, and throughout the whole box I had to look up tons of pins as there were loads of characters I didn't even recognise! :) So, definitely broadened my pin character recognition.

This was so amazing! Thanks to all who have gone into doing this and I hope the next are super excited as we were! Actually, we had so much fun we kind of "zapped" the box with a dozen or more pins just because we had so much fun and wanted to add some more fun for the people after us! Thanks to all!

20220209081111-a1e78ed8-me.jpg

https://www.sarahbethonline.com/misc/_data/i/upload/2022/02/09/20220209080327-f86ea4da-me.jpg

Here we are! We've had super fun! Really was exciting to get to trade "in person" . . . like multiple trading boards at Disney Springs!

Here are pictures of our trades! Really found some gems and some unknown ones, too! And a new one that I'd have had marked a grail, except the art definitely didn't do the series justice! Then, the nice little surprise . . . That Yoda pin . . . I don't like words on pins, don't really do May the 4th, and don't like dates. But . . . when I saw him staring up at me, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I went back four times, but had to get him! I am so hyped! The eBay completeds worked great when looking up LEs, and throughout the whole box I had to look up tons of pins as there were loads of characters I didn't even recognise! :) So, definitely broadened my pin character recognition.

This was so amazing! Thanks to all who have gone into doing this and I hope the next are super excited as we were! Actually, we had so much fun we kind of "zapped" the box with a dozen or more pins just because we had so much fun and wanted to add some more fun for the people after us! Thanks to all!

https://www.sarahbethonline.com/misc/_data/i/upload/2022/02/09/20220209080327-f86ea4da-me.jpg
We almost took the mando and grogu pin but left it in there knowing the box was going to you guys next :)
I’m actually shocked y’all took the lilo and stitch we put in though! Lol
This is such a fun experience, my turn is done and it’s still awesome coming back to the thread and seeing what everyone else claims. Now I want to know what was added!

We almost took the mando and grogu pin but left it in there knowing the box was going to you guys next :)
I’m actually shocked y’all took the lilo and stitch we put in though! Lol
This is such a fun experience, my turn is done and it’s still awesome coming back to the thread and seeing what everyone else claims. Now I want to know what was added!

I agree . . .so fun! That Mando and Grogu pin was the first we saw! The Lilo and Stitch is a perhaps because Lilo is so cute and it may go on Sis' Hawaii board. If not, it probably will be part of a present. :) Actually, several are earmarked for presents. :) Couldn't have been more thrilled with the Mickey Secret Agent pins! Just nuts about Glow-In-The-Dark pins!

Just a note as I'm coming up in a few people and the timing may coincide - I will be out of town on trips from Feb 27 through March 4th and March 14th through 18th. I'll have friends coming by to take care of Socks a few times a day, but that means if it ships to me during those times it will probably be sitting outside my apartment for several hours before it can get taken in and I won't be able to look through it until I get back.

I'm ok, if timing works out where it would ship to me during those weeks, if I'm moved down the list to reduce the chances of the package being porch pirated.

Wow some really great pulls!

Just a note as I'm coming up in a few people and the timing may coincide - I will be out of town on trips from Feb 27 through March 4th and March 14th through 18th. I'll have friends coming by to take care of Socks a few times a day, but that means if it ships to me during those times it will probably be sitting outside my apartment for several hours before it can get taken in and I won't be able to look through it until I get back.

I'm ok, if timing works out where it would ship to me during those weeks, if I'm moved down the list to reduce the chances of the package being porch pirated.

I am sure @starry_solo could hold onto the box for a longer time.

I am after you. Poohlady gets it before me, she'll get it sometime next week (week of the 14th) and then likely ship out the week of the 21st. I'll hold onto it and ship it out on March 4th or 5th so you can get it when you return.

I am after you. Poohlady gets it before me, she'll get it sometime next week (week of the 14th) and then likely ship out the week of the 21st. I'll hold onto it and ship it out on March 4th or 5th so you can get it when you return.

That would be great, thanks! I can then turn it around quickly and mail it on to CheshireCat before I leave on my second work trip.

Thanks!

It was such great fun to go through the box last night! There are some amazing pins in there. Thanks to all who have contributed so far. And thanks to @GroguFan for the awesome packing job. Everything arrived safely and intact :0)

The trades for the OE/LR/HM pins should be pretty straight forward. The LE pins might take me a minute. I have to look up values on a few to make sure I trade something of equal or greater value

Back