• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box #1 Around the USA

Here you go, here is our haul!

I actually have the Old Hag & the Shoe and Mickey Cheese pin, but I liked them so much, I got another. Plus, I'm thinking about wearing them to work, lol.

We have at least one or two of the shooting star pins already so figured, why not?!
Wow you got some really great pins. The Tinker Bell as…. Is one of my favorite series!

Here you go, here is our haul!

I actually have the Old Hag & the Shoe and Mickey Cheese pin, but I liked them so much, I got another. Plus, I'm thinking about wearing them to work, lol.

We have at least one or two of the shooting star pins already so figured, why not?!
:eek: Let me know if you ever decide to trade that Pooh pin! I've never even seen one in person.

Beautiful pins!

I have pins picked out but I haven't had time to go through my traders and make sure I can swap all of my picks out for comparable pins. Once I get it all figured out I'll share (in case I wind up putting some of my selections back or swapping them out for other selections).

After some digging through my traders and some very helpful input form @maiarebecca , here are my picks!

IMG-7983-1.jpg

I'll be packaging everything up and mailed to @Cheshirecat26 tomorrow!

It's a whole series of characters looking at realistic versions of their species. I didn't know about it until I saw this one in the box and looked it up.

The two pins I am most excited about from all my pulls are the mystery box Mirabel, since I have Luisa and Isabela from the one box I bought and now all three sister are reunited, and the Li'l Pudge Timon and Pumbaa to add to my hoard collection.

I'm just finishing packaging up the box right now to send off to @Cheshirecat26 !

It's a whole series of characters looking at realistic versions of their species. I didn't know about it until I saw this one in the box and looked it up.

The two pins I am most excited about from all my pulls are the mystery box Mirabel, since I have Luisa and Isabela from the one box I bought and now all three sister are reunited, and the Li'l Pudge Timon and Pumbaa to add to my hoard collection.

I'm just finishing packaging up the box right now to send off to @Cheshirecat26 !
So excited to see the box arrive. All the great trades I have seen.

So I finished picking out my trades in the book. I will post the photo in the next post. Easier for me to post photo from my phone on the taptalk app.

First, oh my. There are so many wonderful pins to choose from on all the boards. It was so nice to be able to see in person pins I had not before and understand how much nicer they looked than the photo online. It was harder than I thought to pick out my trades due to all the options.

This was so much fun for me. It was not just being able to trade off the various boards, but I loved picking out the pins I would add that may be someone else's sought after pin. I actually added a couple zaps to the board hopefully someone will find a home for. :)

There were two pin boards made of Styrofoam in the box. The bigger one had seen better days and most of the pins were falling off, so I replaced both with new pin boards. I will be mailing out to @Ajk tomorrow or Monday.

Can't wait to see what everyone else picks.

Back