• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Swap Box Around the USA #3 + CANADA! - RANDOMIZER RUN!

TRADING Swap Box Around the USA #3 + CANADA! - RANDOMIZER RUN!
4fe3ee0f91f72002cb31be9b5cce3954.jpg

Here are the pins I selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are some great pins! What fun! Love the Flower and Garden festival pin. So cute. Nice 2015 Figment pin for you collection, too. :)
The little pin trader picked out everything except the hidden mickeys :) those were me. She was the most excited about the sushi pins! Didn’t know this set existed but we’ll be ISO the others if there are any. Thanks @firechief18 for starting the box and @starry_solo for starting the thread! Love participating in these!

Sorry for the delay. Holidays got in the way of finishing my matchups. The box got mailed off today and here are the goodies I found.

2e7bb85bee04497d48237ffbe2fa435b.jpg

Several goodies for different collections. Waldo finished my 50th set so that’s really cool. The gold statues continue a new collection @firechief18 got me hooked on (so thank you again for that and for starting this box!). And a special shout-out to whichever fiendish friend facilitated my puzzle obsession by planting 2 puzzle pins so of course I needed both to now attempt another puzzle because that’s like 20% of the puzzle. And it’s the corners - always start with the corners.

Sorry for the delay. Holidays got in the way of finishing my matchups. The box got mailed off today and here are the goodies I found.

Several goodies for different collections. Waldo finished my 50th set so that’s really cool. The gold statues continue a new collection @firechief18 got me hooked on (so thank you again for that and for starting this box!). And a special shout-out to whichever fiendish friend facilitated my puzzle obsession by planting 2 puzzle pins so of course I needed both to now attempt another puzzle because that’s like 20% of the puzzle. And it’s the corners - always start with the corners.
That holiday Tinkerbell pin is gorgeous, congrats on a great haul!!

Cool picks! What fun. Can't wait for the box to arrive. Sis and I have been enjoying seeing everyone's choices. That Star Wars Resistance pin is a neat one.

Here are our picks! The definite winners (first traded, already prized) are the Food and Wine Festival, pink Minnie, and the Soda Shop pin. So very fun! And some traders made me succumb to adding some Aurora pins to my non-existent Aurora collection (funny how many pins of her I have without actually having a collection!). And some for future trades and presents. And some that will stay on the boards, as "misc." :)

20221201165100-c06f2c1a-me.jpg

We'll pack the box up tomorrow and it will go out tomorrow or Saturday (depending on if it can fit in our mailbox or if Dad needs to run it to the PO! :)

Back