• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Tangled and Brave Art! Silly Auction! Open Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Tangled and Brave Art! Silly Auction! Open Auction!

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0

You are bidding on this silly artwork of Merida and Rapunzel. It is 8.5 x 20 inches.

All basic auction rules apply, no cash no you know, PM offers and such.

What we like: I'm looking for cute, sparkly and shiny pins! I like pins themed with candy and cuppy cakes!
And anything you think I might like!

What I'm not looking for: UGLY PINS. If you think it's ugly then I don;t wants it either!

Auction ends Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 8pm pacific time.

Woah :O That's alot more then I thought anyone would bid!

@Kitty, thankyou! I couldn't sleep the other night..and I think right when everyone got off chat I found my skin markers finally xD!

Ohh what a great bid! This is a great idea and the art is superb I hope this sets of a trend xD Good luck!

I love that pic! I didn't know you could auction off art..hmm..:suspect:....I wish I could bid, but I honestly have nothing good xD

This honestly turned out more veiws and things then I thought it would...I may do some auctions for custom art cards.....Oh or maybe a princess set of cards :O

Status
Not open for further replies.