• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

tangled beloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just amazes me what people are willing to pay for Tangled pins. I loooove Tangled. It's tied for 2nd as my favorite film ever (tied with BatB) but I can't justify spending that much on a single pin. I just wish people would just wait for a while to buy pins and then the prices might go down if sellers see that people aren't willing to pay that price, but sadly people with more money than myself ARE willing to pay it.

So no Rapunzel for me.

tumblr_mbwfe13rlP1ro2d43.gif

It just amazes me what people are willing to pay for Tangled pins. I loooove Tangled. It's tied for 2nd as my favorite film ever (tied with BatB) but I can't justify spending that much on a single pin. I just wish people would just wait for a while to buy pins and then the prices might go down if sellers see that people aren't willing to pay that price, but sadly people with more money than myself ARE willing to pay it.

So no Rapunzel for me.

This...

So no Rapunzel for me.

Yup. This!

OMG She is so stinking cute!!! They would do a surprise release, before next weekend, of Rapunzel and two of them might I add. This is going to be a rough year for my wallet. Can Any One Help Me Get Any Of These Pins By Any Chance?? Any one willing to sell?? If so please pm me. Thanks :)

If you're going to next week's release (chocolates) and get two, perhaps you can use one to trade for the Beloved Tales or the Pin event pin...

Look, Alex, I love you and all but I have to ask... Are you proud of that? Are you proud of what you do?? <3

Seriously, that was awful. Haha!!

Its my gift to you, for having such a hard day. I figured we all needed a laugh, and what better way than with a terrible pun? xD
I am so proud of myself right now, you don't even know! <3

So no Rapunzel for me.

Tangled is my absolute fav disney movie. I dont collect it at all because people are pinsane about it. I wetn through a very nasty divorce of Tangled. There were tears, and i sold the pins off. kinda traumatic actually. lol I collect HoND... the poor man Tangled. (watch the two movie on the same day sometime, you will see the similarities.)

I made this for you, Kristine. I hope you like it.

tangled+bt.jpg

MUCH BETTER!!!!! Cleavage!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back