• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Find Rapunzel Goofy Game is Sold Out!!!
Sick%2BGoofy%2BPhotoshopped.jpg

Feel better Moe!

(Payment sent for board 2 numbers)

Last edited:
Latest update:
leopardpolkadotspots picks 118 in post #309
JohnJay86 - picks 162 in post #322
CaligirlUCR x 2 (post #289) - picks 139 and 165 in post #319
Taz_Hokie x 2 (post #291) - picks 108 and 178 in post #321
Ryanfury - picks 170, 171 in post #327

Remaining Numbers available:
128, 149, 153, 154, 159, 176, 194

Board 2 waiting for picks from:
Minpintrader x 5 (post #110)
HauntedMansion x 1 (post #128)
--------(pending verification from Moe re Allottalaughs opt out of board 2 - post #276)
movingthestars x 1 (post #280)
(for those 3 in the above list who have have not yet picked numbers, go ahead and pick from what is available)

Board 2 standby list:
=========================
echoharmony x 1 (post #294)
Tinker x 1 (post #300)

I come here like every few hours lol. The wait is killing me, but who doesn't love a good surprise? Plus I want Goofy to feel better before he starts to dealing with the game again. Last thing we need is him sick trying to get hundreds of packages together which might result in a mix up if he's not 100%. Plus there was all the V-day chaos pin release shenanigans so I figured another update would be coming shortly after all that. Your no good to us sick Goofy lol. Get well soon...::hugs:: and everyone have a little faith, trust and Pixie dust!

Last edited:
I come here like every few hours lol. The wait is killing me, but who doesn't love a good surprise? Plus I want Goofy to feel better before he starts to dealing with the game again. Last thing we need is him sick trying to get hundreds of packages together which might result in a mix up if he's not 100%. Plus there was all the V-day chaos pin release shenanigans so I figured another update would be coming shortly after all that. Your no good to us sick Goofy lol. Get well soon...::hugs:: and everyone have a little faith, trust and Pixie dust!

Plus you don't want him sneezing all over your pins. That would just be grody. :lol:

:anxious:...yikes, thought the "random" selection was done by some random program....

I'll take these: 128, 149, 153, 154, 159
If any of them are taken then I'll take, in the following order: this---> 176 ...or this ---->194

Feel better Moe~!!! (Rebecca...wear a mask around him...if he is contagious~!)
Thanks OtherSteve for the update~!!!

Latest update:
movingthestars x 1 (post #280) - picks 154 in post #330
Minpintrader x 5 (post #110) - picks 128, 149, 153, 159, 176 in post #333
HauntedMansion x 1 (post #128) - picks #194 by default

now just waiting for Moe to update with above picks and payment status

Board 2 standby list:
Tinker x 1 (post #300)

Since all of the numbers have now been assigned, I can report that there are 8 different names associated with the 8 winning spots

Latest update:
movingthestars x 1 (post #280) - picks 154 in post #330
Minpintrader x 5 (post #110) - picks 128, 149, 153, 159, 176 in post #333
HauntedMansion x 1 (post #128) - picks #194 by default

now just waiting for Moe to update with above picks and payment status

Board 2 standby list:
Tinker x 1 (post #300)

Since all of the numbers have now been assigned, I can report that there are 8 different names associated with the 8 winning spots

Thats good, so 8 different people have won! Fingers x would love to win this. Good luck everybody and big thanks to Steve and Moe - hope you are feeling better now.

I am so excited for the big reveal!! Good luck EVERYONE! :) <3

Me too!!! Good luck to everyone! Those that don't win big still get mystery packs right? LoL sorry this was my first game. Goodness I have been praying for that Rapunzel BT like every day lol. At least I was able to buy my Rapunzel and Up chocolate pins yesterday for decent prices. So much punzel I'm going stir crazy! :drool:

Me too!!! Good luck to everyone! Those that don't win big still get mystery packs right? LoL sorry this was my first game. Goodness I have been praying for that Rapunzel BT like every day lol. At least I was able to buy my Rapunzel and Up chocolate pins yesterday for decent prices. So much punzel I'm going stir crazy! :drool:

Yes Goofy's games are very fair! Almost all games run like this, modeled after his! Everyone gets at least one pin, all of which are nice and no scrappers or anything like that. It's fun for everyone haha!

I have no idea where we are with this game, I know I packed up about 50 pins before I got sick, then that was all I remember...

I will be shipping and packing remaining pins first thing Monday morning...

I still need to get caught up on other things as well, so I will be back here shortly...

Would you guys actually like a reveal or wait to see what arrives in the mail???

I have no idea where we are with this game, I know I packed up about 50 pins before I got sick, then that was all I remember...

I will be shipping and packing remaining pins first thing Monday morning...

I still need to get caught up on other things as well, so I will be back here shortly...

Would you guys actually like a reveal or wait to see what arrives in the mail???

Aww, Goofy_Moe! I hope you feel better soon!

:hug:

I am torn on that, I think I would like a reveal though, no use getting false hope. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back