• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Generosity of DPF Members is Outright Amazing! <3

ZAPPED! The Generosity of DPF Members is Outright Amazing! <3

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi everyone!

So, I have two mail day zaps to share!

First was yesterday:
I had bought pins from Jadestarr a couple of days ago (Did I mention Jade is awesome? :D )
She helped me with some pins for my brother's birthday from her sale!
So, we bought my brother some of the ear hat pins and he loves Toy Story. There weren't any Buzz Lightyear ones left so...
When I opened the package, I found this pin!
pin93709

He is going to love it! Thank you so much Jade!

AND
Then today!
A while back when the DSF February Release poster came out and everyone (including me!) was going crazy over the Tangled Valentine's Day pin, I also saw the Mulan pins!
They are really beautiful and I really loved the Marquee. So I commented on the thread saying I liked it a lot. Then, what do you know? Laney (Aquata) PM's me and says she can help me out with the marquee and she said she would zap me with it :)
It is so beautiful!
I don't have a picture, but here is the concept art from pinpics:
pin94858

Thank you so much Laney! Love ya so much! You are so awesome and I hope to meet you one day in California :D I want to go so bad! Haha!

Again, thank you to Jade and Laney for these wonderful zaps. I love getting pins in the mail and it really brightens up my day!

Thank you :)
<3 Erika
:hug:

Back