• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST
And also for fireheadfred's bid we add on her behalf
Pin 57581: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Old Hag/Witch (GWP)

im over whelmed with love
tumblr_mctxmyVuEV1rdccdgo2_250.gif

oh my, I need this beautiful Rapunzel in my Rapunzel pin bag.

Here is My Bid:

DSC_0988.jpg

Pin 29012: Disney Auctions - I'm a Princess Collection (Snow White) LE 100
Pin 76673: DisneyStore.com - Regal Disney Princess Set - Snow White Only LE 125
Pin 20953: JDS - Stained Glass Circle (Snow White)
Pin 63948: Green Jeweled Princess Snow White Cameo – mint in original packaging
Pin 67658: DLR - Walt's Classic Collection - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Snow White LE 1000

Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel
Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel – Mint on card and in original wrapping

Pin 75932: Disney Store Europe - Princess Snow White - Locket LE 1250
Pin 32816: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Snow White Among Flowers LE 1000
Pin 5179: DLR - Snow White at the Wishing Well Pin 46530: Princess Icon (Snow White) 3D/Dangle
Pin 52162: DisneyShopping.com - Snow White (GWP) LE 500
Pin 55699: DLR - Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams - Tangram Puzzle - 8 Pin Set (Snow White Only) LE 500
Pin 51500: Snow White - Jeweled Dress
Pin 72891: DLRP - Marie with Tinker Bell on Presents
Pin 70596: DLRP - Mother's Day 2009 - (Bonne F̻te Maman 2009 ) РMarie LE 900

PLUS

pin54682
Pin 54682: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Princess - 6 Pin Set (Snow White Only) - LE 100

pin19246
I just bought you this straight from Japan, mint on original card
Pin 19246: Disney on Tour - Mickey (Okinawa)

oh my, I need this beautiful Rapunzel in my Rapunzel pin bag.

Here is My Bid:

DSC_0988.jpg

Pin 29012: Disney Auctions - I'm a Princess Collection (Snow White) LE 100
Pin 76673: DisneyStore.com - Regal Disney Princess Set - Snow White Only LE 125
Pin 20953: JDS - Stained Glass Circle (Snow White)
Pin 63948: Green Jeweled Princess Snow White Cameo – mint in original packaging
Pin 67658: DLR - Walt's Classic Collection - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Snow White LE 1000

Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel
Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel – Mint on card and in original wrapping

Pin 75932: Disney Store Europe - Princess Snow White - Locket LE 1250
Pin 32816: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Snow White Among Flowers LE 1000
Pin 5179: DLR - Snow White at the Wishing Well Pin 46530: Princess Icon (Snow White) 3D/Dangle
Pin 52162: DisneyShopping.com - Snow White (GWP) LE 500
Pin 55699: DLR - Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams - Tangram Puzzle - 8 Pin Set (Snow White Only) LE 500
Pin 51500: Snow White - Jeweled Dress
Pin 72891: DLRP - Marie with Tinker Bell on Presents
Pin 70596: DLRP - Mother's Day 2009 - (Bonne F̻te Maman 2009 ) РMarie LE 900

PLUS

pin54682
Pin 54682: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Princess - 6 Pin Set (Snow White Only) - LE 100

pin19246
I just bought you this straight from Japan, mint on original card
Pin 19246: Disney on Tour - Mickey (Okinawa)

This just got SOOOO REAL

I'd like to bid:

Pin 65230: WDW - Happy Haunts Event 2004 - A Ghoulish Gathering - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Framed 6 Pin Set) - Headless Horseman Only LE50
Pin 64542: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Giselle and Robert) LE100
Pin 81950: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Pin 85350: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio
photostream

photostream

I'd like to bid:

Pin 65230: WDW - Happy Haunts Event 2004 - A Ghoulish Gathering - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Framed 6 Pin Set) - Headless Horseman Only LE50
Pin 64542: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Giselle and Robert) LE100
Pin 81950: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
photostream

photostream

Wow.

Seriously guys, we are all good contenders but alas, I am out. I have chosen to part with the best quarter of my SW collection in this auction and I can't compete with the other outstanding bids. Let the best person win and enjoy this beautiful pin :)

Wow.

Seriously guys, we are all good contenders but alas, I am out. I have chosen to part with the best quarter of my SW collection in this auction and I can't compete with the other outstanding bids. Let the best person win and enjoy this beautiful pin :)

You can't quit quite yet, I would like to add these to leopardpolkadotspots bid, if they are on the original cards I will mark them (oc):

not in box
not on card
junglebookballoo.jpg

Wow are you sure ? Thank you so much David! Fingers and toes crossed, it's getting late and I have to get to bed now as I'm Working in the morning. Thank you so much xx

I'd like to bid:

photostream

photostream

Cant figure out how to do pics, so here are the links to the pom:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54414533@N02/8417289363/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54414533@N02/8417289385/

we would like to add this brand new, just released yesterday, Paris pin trading night pin, for fireheadfred!

pin94992
pin number 94992

along with what we have already added earlier:

Pin 90880: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Snow White
Pin 57581: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Old Hag/Witch (GWP)

So I really don't know how I can even compete here, I am not well liked enough on the forum to have other people bid pins on my behalf and while the rest of the world loves my jewelry and I get paid very nicely for it, it is clearly has very little value among pin traders. I really wanted to get this pin for a friend as it's her top grail, but as I said, I only have my pins to bid, not half a dozen other people's to bid too. I had thought they made this against the rules, but I guess it's more of a at the discretion of the auctioneer. I'll see what else I can give, but sadly I don't think it will be enough.

So I really don't know how I can even compete here, I am not well liked enough on the forum to have other people bid pins on my behalf and while the rest of the world loves my jewelry and I get paid very nicely for it, it is clearly has very little value among pin traders. I really wanted to get this pin for a friend as it's her top grail, but as I said, I only have my pins to bid, not half a dozen other people's to bid too. I had thought they made this against the rules, but I guess it's more of a at the discretion of the auctioneer. I'll see what else I can give, but sadly I don't think it will be enough.
I know how you feel but you will get it one day for your friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back