• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST
So tempted to drop a Snow White Carousel Horse up in here just to see what happens...

Well...a girl's gotta try, I guess. I bid:
Pin 22742: Princess Premiere Birthstone (Aurora/October)
Pin 26361: The Kiss (Snow White)
Pin 32583: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Seasons - Aurora (Spring)
Pin 78623: Walt's Classic Collection - The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (Headless Horseman Pin Only)
Pin 90879: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Rapunzel (definitely authentic - I will send the ENTIRE set so you are sure)
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only

Sadly this is everything I own on your wants but I will also add this:
Artist Proof version of Pin 87519: Villains comic book mystery pins Chernabog only (error)

*sigh* this is all I have :(

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I wanted to bid that pin just to see if I'd make the board and then you did it and nothing. Haha funny what people really really want, and all the more power to them! I love seeing what people truly love.

This is exactly how our auctions go. There are some really wonderful bids here but it all comes down (this time to my wife) what we really want.

This is exactly how our auctions go. There are some really wonderful bids here but it all comes down (this time to my wife) what we really want.

And it's your auction and its your own preference on what wins. I was just saying throwing something in just to bid really isn't going to get you far.

I will bid:

pin47993

pin47994

pin47996

pin90465

pin22742

I bid:
Pin 64539: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Snow White and Prince)Pin 78015: DisneyStore.com - Golden Brocade Disney Princess Set - Snow White Only

My birthday is Sat, so this would be a nice gift. I'll start with:

pin81325

Pin 81325: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Snow White ONLY

pin81318

Pin 81318: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell ONLY

pin3142

Pin 3142: Snow White and Dopey Dancing

I will also custom design your wife a piece of jewelry, Snow White inspired if she likes her best, as well as any kind of display she wants, cork board painting, shadow box or mixed media canvas. The jewelry, whether it be ring, bracelet or pendant, would be sterling and would have a value (as in what I would sell it for in my etsy shop) of no less than $150. Somewhere around here is a thread with pictures of some of what I've made.

And I seem to remember at one point you were trying to get the Designer Dolls, if you still need Snow White I would throw her in as well, if not I will add some more pins.

My birthday is Sat, so this would be a nice gift. I'll start with:

pin81325

Pin 81325: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Snow White ONLY

pin81318

Pin 81318: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell ONLY

pin3142

Pin 3142: Snow White and Dopey Dancing

I will also custom design your wife a piece of jewelry, Snow White inspired if she likes her best, as well as any kind of display she wants, cork board painting, shadow box or mixed media canvas. The jewelry, whether it be ring, bracelet or pendant, would be sterling and would have a value (as in what I would sell it for in my etsy shop) of no less than $150. Somewhere around here is a thread with pictures of some of what I've made.

And I seem to remember at one point you were trying to get the Designer Dolls, if you still need Snow White I would throw her in as well, if not I will add some more pins.

DA-HANG!! It's gettin' REAL up in here when not one but two R/C girls start being bid! :lol: This is getting interesting... :]

I know it's asking A LOT, but with so many pages it's hard to keep track of what the people on the leaderboard bid, if you can't/don't want to list their bids is there anyway you might be able to list the post # that contains their winning bid? Thanks so much! If not, I'll survive. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back