• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The "I am going to break the forum" auction!!! Ends Jan 26 @ 10PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my, I need this beautiful Rapunzel in my Rapunzel pin bag.

Here is My Bid:

Pin 29012: Disney Auctions - I'm a Princess Collection (Snow White) LE 100
Pin 76673: DisneyStore.com - Regal Disney Princess Set - Snow White Only LE 125
Pin 20953: JDS - Stained Glass Circle (Snow White)
Pin 63948: Green Jeweled Princess Snow White Cameo – mint in original packaging
Pin 67658: DLR - Walt's Classic Collection - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Snow White LE 1000

Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel
Pin 93287: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Rapunzel – Mint on card and in original wrapping

Pin 75932: Disney Store Europe - Princess Snow White - Locket LE 1250
Pin 32816: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Snow White Among Flowers LE 1000
Pin 5179: DLR - Snow White at the Wishing Well Pin 46530: Princess Icon (Snow White) 3D/Dangle
Pin 52162: DisneyShopping.com - Snow White (GWP) LE 500
Pin 55699: DLR - Mickey's Pin Festival of Dreams - Tangram Puzzle - 8 Pin Set (Snow White Only) LE 500
Pin 51500: Snow White - Jeweled Dress
Pin 72891: DLRP - Marie with Tinker Bell on Presents
Pin 70596: DLRP - Mother's Day 2009 - (Bonne F̻te Maman 2009 ) РMarie LE 900

PLUS

Pin 54682: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Princess - 6 Pin Set (Snow White Only) - LE 100

I just bought you this straight from Japan, mint on original card
Pin 19246: Disney on Tour - Mickey (Okinawa)

This just got SOOOO REAL

I'd like to bid:

Pin 65230: WDW - Happy Haunts Event 2004 - A Ghoulish Gathering - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Framed 6 Pin Set) - Headless Horseman Only LE50
Pin 64542: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Giselle and Robert) LE100
Pin 81950: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Pin 85350: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio

Wow.

Seriously guys, we are all good contenders but alas, I am out. I have chosen to part with the best quarter of my SW collection in this auction and I can't compete with the other outstanding bids. Let the best person win and enjoy this beautiful pin

You can't quit quite yet, I would like to add these to leopardpolkadotspots bid, if they are on the original cards I will mark them (oc):

not in box
not on card

Wow are you sure ? Thank you so much David! Fingers and toes crossed, it's getting late and I have to get to bed now as I'm Working in the morning. Thank you so much xx

Cant figure out how to do pics, so here are the links to the pom:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54414533@N02/8417289363/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54414533@N02/8417289385/

I'll add to my current bid:
Pin 57581: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Old Hag/Witch (GWP)
Pin 28618: Disney Auctions - Postcard Series #4 (Sleepy Hollow) LE100
Pin 94134: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Chip serving a Sundae - GWP
Pin 85905: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54414533@N02/8417398693/

we would like to add this brand new, just released yesterday, Paris pin trading night pin, for fireheadfred!

pin number 94992

along with what we have already added earlier:

Pin 90880: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Snow White
Pin 57581: DLR - Where Evil Spells Are Always Broken 2007 - Old Hag/Witch (GWP)

So I really don't know how I can even compete here, I am not well liked enough on the forum to have other people bid pins on my behalf and while the rest of the world loves my jewelry and I get paid very nicely for it, it is clearly has very little value among pin traders. I really wanted to get this pin for a friend as it's her top grail, but as I said, I only have my pins to bid, not half a dozen other people's to bid too. I had thought they made this against the rules, but I guess it's more of a at the discretion of the auctioneer. I'll see what else I can give, but sadly I don't think it will be enough.

I know how you feel but you will get it one day for your friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.