• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The perfect first Zap from TiggerMickey. Thx ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! The perfect first Zap from TiggerMickey. Thx ;)

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My First Zaps! OMGosh!!!

They are so adorable and I am so grateful for these being my first zaps :) The Tiger is just too cute with his little pose and I love the enamel-shininess on the "D" for the Mickey
:wiggle:. Thanks so much TiggerMickey ;)

This forum has been a new experience for me...A LOT goes down here: A LOT! LoL. People are so passionate about collecting and we have all been brought together by the wonderful movies that Disney makes. Although, opinions differ and even clash at times we learn to move past those trivial things. Its so easy to misunderstand what someone is writing or take something said in the wrong way. I'm guilty of that mistake, but when I'm wrong I acknowledge it and apologize. Yesterday not only did I clear up 2 misunderstandings with other DPF members, but I made 2 friends (in addition to a few other friends being added lol), a few trades (which were my first as well) and purchased a UK Pocahontas pin that I've been wanting for a while from a great member a
t a great price. At the end of the day DPF is more than just a forum about pin collecting isn't it? It's about sharing something with other people for the sake of kindness and friendliness. The fact that everyone here is so generous is an understatement and a blessing.

Thanks so much everyone for brightening up my day!
:hsd:
disney_zps070d3ff0.jpg

Last edited:
OOOH. I know who this is. She's so clever. Say the names of the characters in the order you have them on your picture, and you'll find your zapper.

EDIT: DUH, congratulations, too. Haha.

Last edited:
OHH LoL...wow...I am so delayed right now. It's still to early to process this. I was just so excited. TiggerMickey your the best! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL PINS

Congrats on your first zap!! :D
Your paragraph was really lovely to read! :) I'm glad we became friends after our little tiff too! :D

Aw thanks...I know it was really sweet of you to message me yesterday and it did cheer me up after an eventful day. I'm glad we're friends too now. You know they say...after a tiff you usually become closer friends anyway :hsd: Happy Dance YaY

Oh you probably did, but my mom opened the package for me. When they arrived she took the pictures I posted here than she texted me those I wanted to post a thank you on the forum right away. I only got the pins when she brought them over to my place a day or 2 later. Thanks for the PinPics number. gonna add it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back