• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trade Extravaganza turned my frown upside down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flipping heck Amy, that is one amazing haul - you were really on a roll there :roll:

The Tangled Dreams would've been enough for me to be :eek2: but all the rest too....

Congrats and enjoy putting them on those fab lanyards of yours :wiggle:

Whaaaaat? Thats is super awesomly amazing, like just wow, a massive congratulations are in order. I think that would turn anyones frown upside down and beyond!!! Just picking my jaw off the ground now, one day I am going to be as successful at trading as you :x: , what is your secret hehehe!!!

Oh my gooosh! And to think I was excited about the pins coming in the mail for me this week...! Haha amazing haul, I'm glad you had fun :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back