• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trader Clear Out ($25 and under)

$5: Goofy close up, Goofy trapeze, Chip n Dale 2019, Slinky Dog Dash, Pandora

$4: Jiminy Cricket with Umbrella

$3: Peter Pan on card, Goofy fishing, Captain Hook, Goofy balloon, Goofy drum

$2: Snow White top right

Sold
$5 Dalmatians movie club, Duffy bear
$3 Pinocchio chaser, Dumbo calendar, baby Mickey with car, hyacinth hippo
$2 Thumper, baby Mickey with car, both Tiana hearts, Timothy balloon, teacher Mickey

I have a question about the 2 dollar gold trains at the top. Who are the character? If they are Minnie and Mickey I want to buy them too

Also would like to know what pin the gold pin in the middle is. The one between Jack ice cream and Donald head.

I was going for two of the $2 6 for $10, but after looking over my choices I think that snow white with apple may have been taken. If so, I'll replace it with the black and white Mickey faces at the bottom right :)

I will take the $4 Alice pin as the freebie

I have a question about the 2 dollar gold trains at the top. Who are the character? If they are Minnie and Mickey I want to buy them too

Also would like to know what pin the gold pin in the middle is. The one between Jack ice cream and Donald head.
The gold trains are Minnie and Mickey. I added them to your invoice. The gold pin in the middle is pinocchio.

Also Which Minnie head did you want from the $2 board? The one of her face or the one with her name. Thanks.

The gold trains are Minnie and Mickey. I added them to your invoice. The gold pin in the middle is pinocchio.

Also Which Minnie head did you want from the $2 board? The one of her face or the one with her name. Thanks.
The one with Minnies face. Since I have 4 $4 pins now I guess I can just add 2 so I get 6 for $10. Please add if still avalible: Mickey on blue flower (matching the Minnie one) and Genie with hat.
Thank you!

I'm currently passing some kidney stones. I have had them a few times in the past and these are smaller so I hope to be up and about in a day or so. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

I'm currently passing some kidney stones. I have had them a few times in the past and these are smaller so I hope to be up and about in a day or so. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.
Take it easy and don't stress about this. We can wait! Your health is the most important thing! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks everyone. I ended up at urgent care yesterday and was prescribed antibiotics for a UTI and other meds to help pass the stones. They are almost all passed and I'm feeling much better now pain wise and the antibiotics have started working as well. I should have everything paid for packaged up, messages replied to, etc. over the weekend and will hopefully be shipping Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks everyone. I ended up at urgent care yesterday and was prescribed antibiotics for a UTI and other meds to help pass the stones. They are almost all passed and I'm feeling much better now pain wise and the antibiotics have started working as well. I should have everything paid for packaged up, messages replied to, etc. over the weekend and will hopefully be shipping Monday and Tuesday.
Hope you feel better soon :( Take your time, no rush at all!

Back