• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trader Clear Out ($25 and under)

SOLD! Trader Clear Out ($25 and under)
Thanks everyone. I ended up at urgent care yesterday and was prescribed antibiotics for a UTI and other meds to help pass the stones. They are almost all passed and I'm feeling much better now pain wise and the antibiotics have started working as well. I should have everything paid for packaged up, messages replied to, etc. over the weekend and will hopefully be shipping Monday and Tuesday.
Stones and UTIs are no fun. Hope you feel much better soon. No rush on shipping, take the time you need to get well.

Thanks everyone. I ended up at urgent care yesterday and was prescribed antibiotics for a UTI and other meds to help pass the stones. They are almost all passed and I'm feeling much better now pain wise and the antibiotics have started working as well. I should have everything paid for packaged up, messages replied to, etc. over the weekend and will hopefully be shipping Monday and Tuesday.
Take time.. rest.. get better... we will be here.. stones are so not fun and I am sorry you have to deal with them.

Imaging has confirmed I passed the last kidney stone last night. I will update everything and start packaging for shipping tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for being so patient and understanding.
Please take your time! I’m fine with waiting longer if you need more recovery time or need to ship the other pins first. I’m in no rush whatsoever.

@summerskin I'll take

4 for $15 Section
Donald chasing hat
Donald Duck (words)
Timon & Pumba
Incredibles

6 for $10 Section
Disney Living
+ Any other 11 (using as park traders)

I am a bit embarrassed to admit this story about what happened to my pins and this sale. My housekeeper helped me organize my garage and storage solutions back in March. Somehow in the chaos of sorting this bucket of pins was misplaced by a member of her family helping us with the organization process. She and her family took a few cracks at trying to find them and my husband and I did as well. We happened to be checking into our spring decor storage bin with our housekeeper yesterday in the process of updating our seasonal decorations in preparations of our daughter's birthday party at our house. We found the entire missing bucket of pins in our storage bins that somehow ended up in one during the housekeeper sorting and organizing our seasonal decor accidentally. I will post an updated situation of what is their after the Mother's Day and our daughter's birthday weekend. I apologize again for any delays.

I am a bit embarrassed to admit this story about what happened to my pins and this sale. My housekeeper helped me organize my garage and storage solutions back in March. Somehow in the chaos of sorting this bucket of pins was misplaced by a member of her family helping us with the organization process. She and her family took a few cracks at trying to find them and my husband and I did as well. We happened to be checking into our spring decor storage bin with our housekeeper yesterday in the process of updating our seasonal decorations in preparations of our daughter's birthday party at our house. We found the entire missing bucket of pins in our storage bins that somehow ended up in one during the housekeeper sorting and organizing our seasonal decor accidentally. I will post an updated situation of what is their after the Mother's Day and our daughter's birthday weekend. I apologize again for any delays.
These things do happen. ;-)

Don't worry! We've all had things like that happen before. :)
One time, Mom and I bought a present for Sis. And it was lost for eight to ten years. We couldn't find it anywhere. What ended up happening was that Mom had hidden it in one of her dresser drawers. It must have worked up over the back of the drawer, so it slid down into the cavity behind the drawer. We don't usually have to remove that drawer, so it was a lot of years before we found it!

Don’t worry. Things like that happen all the time.

UPDATED PHOTOS HERE OF WHAT IS LEFT

I will be keeping this open until Friday and shipping over the weekend.

$ 20 EACH PIN
FdvlVkp.png

$15 EACH PIN

3ovEPs9.png

$10 EACH PIN
RXuwGnv.png

CLAIMED: Goofy Window

$7 EACH PIN OR 3 FOR $20
ZGdAYed.png

PENDING: Minnie/Mickey pins
CLAIMED: Cinderella Tin, Silver Ariel/Eric,

$5 EACH PIN
w8IGMZS.png

PENDING: Minnie/Mickey HK Anniversary, Minnie/Mickey HK Rocket, Mickey Frame, Mickey Conductor Rainbow
CLAIMED: Ariel Castle, Snow White Poster, Aurora Banner

$4 EACH PIN OR 4 FOR $15
LXyOv3x.png

PENDING: Minnie CL, Mickey Tour

$3 EACH PIN
lBWtWSQ.png

$2 EACH PIN OR 6 FOR $10
5v6h0qD.png

CLAIMED: Disney Living, Minnie Full Body, Pin Trading Mickey, Ursula HM, Hook HM, Popsicle, Mickey 1, Goofy 2, Mickey Hokkaido, Cross Mickey 1998, Party Mickey Donald, Mickey Home Style

Last edited:
Back