• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADERS FOR SALE! Wife totaled her car, need some help

TRADERS FOR SALE! Wife totaled her car, need some help

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello everyone. I usually don't sell many pins but my wife totaled her car yesterday. She's ok, her car is not. There was some amateur hour construction crew across the street from our road and their front loader was in the middle of the road with the glaring sun behind it. We're not sure if they backed up or if they were just out there for no reason. Regardelss, my wife never saw him. The crew was given a citation for having their machinery and pile of dirt on the road, but the police haven't determined fault because of the weird circumstances. Anyways, we wanted to get her a new car later this year but the timing wasn't so great with the accident this week. I'm looking to sell from my traders right now. I'll try to keep all prices below eBay prices. I'm saving 10% after all not using them. We're hoping to get around $1000 (our deductible) so the higher value ones are on the chopping block. I have some BT's, PTD's, PODM's, PTN's, etc so help me out!

I'll add a pic later tonight or tomorrow of a few of the higher value ones we can move. But for now, here's a link to my traders. My two BatB scenes for trade are the dinner scene when Belle is grabbing Beast to go dance, and the scene with all 4, Belle, Beast, the Rose, and the Mirror. Also, not listed are the Acme Character keys, I have Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White.

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?page=3&sid=4933.1380139802.v2

You can also copy and paste the link below in your address bar and put your pinpics username in the "FILLINTHEBLANK" section of the link.

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?user=markheardjr&list=t&user2=FILLINTHEBLANK&list2=w

Since I need values in a sale thread, just post the pinpics numbers here you're interested in and I'll post prices as they come up. No need to clutter PM's unless you want to remain under the radar.

990BE46F-98DD-48BA-83A1-81BBA800417E-329-000000344C3BCAC7_zps91c323fc.jpg

Last edited:
...and Sleeping Beauty (trying to find the pp#)
It's not listed yet. Neither is Sleeping Beauty.

There are a few on eBay but people aren't really aware of them yet. I got them from their website, not in person so I am into them for tax and shipping so I'd have to say $100 for the princesses and $85 for Maleficent. They also take more to ship since they are on a large card. I just auctioned the Evil Queen and I got a DS UK Kiss the Girl scene. Someone else auctioned Snow White and they got liek 7 PTD's including Rapunzel, so I'm going to a bit harder for these.

How about for these (for a friend of mine:)

51842 Tink PTD I have for $75. It's the 3rd PTD ever released, old ones are hard to get.
71472 I'm not 100% certain is legit, but I'll say $20 and it's as-is
74557 Mickey PTD I have for $85, I get at least 5 requests a week for this pin. I think it could go higher at auction but none have sold for a while so that's a fair price I think with the interest I see on it.
77060 Stitch PTD I'll ask $115. It last sold at auction for $128.
90492 Jasmine PTD I'd say $37.50. The one on eBay for $50 is overpriced.
91211 WDI LE100 chaser how about $27.50?

Buy a couple and I'll be willing to work a deal.

I am interested in this pin:Pin 94138: Jerry Leigh - 2013 Princesses

​How much would this pin be?

I am interested in this pin:Pin 94138: Jerry Leigh - 2013 Princesses

​How much would this pin be?

If you're local and we can just hand off maybe $10? Shipped $12? Unless this is still available at Target then I'd say just go there and get one for yourself, I thought they moved on to a new design already though? They trade well with Paris people.

Eek! Glad that your wife is OK! Good luck with your sale :)
She's a little sore today. She bruised her pinky knuckel pretty good. The airbag deployed and burnt the bottom of her chin a little. Her elbow got banged into the door and her hip is bruised. She got pretty lucky no glass broke and no back/neck injuries. The car is completely crunched in on the front, it wouldn't even get into a gear when they tried to move it for the tow truck. I'm hoping the citation is enough to show they were negligent but waiting to see. We can front the deductible to get the ball rolling with reimbursement and then if they were at fault we get refunded. We work completely the opposite directions though and in California 1 commute is bad enough let alone 2 in 1 twice a day.

If these are not take then I'll purchase them.

Pin 51842: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Tinker Bell Star - GWP

Pin 74557: DSF - Pin Trader Delight - Mickey #6 - GWP

Pin 77060: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Stitch #4 - GWP

Pin 77531: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Stitch with pink ice cream cone GWP

Pin 79176: DSF - Winnie the Pooh with Ice Cream Cone - GWP

Pin 92446: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty) - GWP

Hi! I'm possibly interested in 94814, 95327, 95041, 95043, and 95044. What are you asking for them? Thanks so much! PS Hope your wife feels better soon!

I'm so glad to hear your wife is okay. I hope the minor aches & pains go away fast.

I'm interested in several, but I don't get paid until the 1st. Do you need payment sooner?

My interests:
Pin 91973: WDI - Red Car Trolley Landmarks-Hollywood Tower Hotel
Pin 94814: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - White Rabbit #2 - GWP (if the 1st person who asked doesn't buy it)
Pin 95044: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Brave- Queen Elinor
Pin 97964: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #88 – Lucifer
Pin 97965: WDI - Characters in Sorcerer Hats - #89 – Lady Tremaine

Back