• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tron: Deception- A New Grid

My dad's not responding to his emails? Not good, man. Not good. But at least he's okay if Sam is talking to him in person and stuff. I can't really say more.

Kevin, Aloha!

I've also been in contact with Sam. He pretty told me the same thing as he told WDWJuan; that he's looking into the remote accessing issue and requested additional information on the coding. I haven't heard back from Alan yet and, considering that none of us appear to be able to get a response from him and with the email blast we've all had from Encom, I'm starting to get a bit concerned.

Kevin, one other thing ... check your private messages. I know your access to your PMs is dodgy at best, but I have something Sam wanted passed on to you, but he didn't want it posted publically.

Jet, good to see that you posting. I'm glad that you're okay.

Kevin, Jet ... stay safe!

Haven't heard anything here in awhile, hoping everything is okay with Alan since he seems unreachable.

Let me know what I can do!

got this from Sam this morning

Alan's been with me this whole time, well most of it. He says his email isn't showing anything new in it. That's pretty weird.

Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.

We may be at the point where we have to do the maths ... add one and one and see what we come up with.

We all have received a mysteriously sent email from Encom (most likely via accessing Kevin Flynn's address book) and now it seems that Alan hasn't been receiving any of the emails we've been sending to him. By doing the maths, does it seem likely to anyone else that if Encom can remotely access Kevin's computer, they also can access Alan's ... and block him from receiving our emails?

We may be at the point where we have to do the maths ... add one and one and see what we come up with.

We all have received a mysteriously sent email from Encom (most likely via accessing Kevin Flynn's address book) and now it seems that Alan hasn't been receiving any of the emails we've been sending to him. By doing the maths, does it seem likely to anyone else that if Encom can remotely access Kevin's computer, they also can access Alan's ... and block him from receiving our emails?

good theory but it is more likely that they are blocking Alans incoming mail server, also If i recall correctly everyone that got an email from encom had talked to Alan at some point which means they might also have taken over Alan's email completely.

So I was talking to Constance about this last night. I think that Dillinger Jr. might be part of why Allen hasn't been getting our emails. He has never really liked Kevin so he wants to get rid of us and Kevin for good. Also he seems like the type of person to call us good-doers.

I received an email from Zack Attack with no subject; strangely enough, it ended up in my spam file. I haven't opened it yet because, with no idea what it's about, I'm not about to open unexpected emails from unknown senders ... not with viruses being emailed and potentially spoofed IP addresses and so on.

But if you haven't received the email, check your spam file ... it might be there.

I get the feeling guys that we shouldn't talk about this email or give details where Encom can see. Needless to say, it's legit.

I am most sad, I have no email in my boxes at all, and who is Zackattack? I have not heard of him. I hope to help you Kevin Flynn but I am afraid I cannot, unless someone can help me find things out better. Please can someone send me a private message with this information? I love the Tron so much and just want to find him.

I am most sad, I have no email in my boxes at all, and who is Zackattack? I have not heard of him. I hope to help you Kevin Flynn but I am afraid I cannot, unless someone can help me find things out better. Please can someone send me a private message with this information? I love the Tron so much and just want to find him.

Hey Melody, why don't you try emailing Alan?

Rough time of it, Users. Apparently the "Corrupter" didn't much like being blocked from 'His' Grid and decided to show up. It's chaos here, man, this is the first time I've been able to make it back online since the Corrupter showed up.

He's completely cloaked and hooded, I couldn't tell you who he is, but he's GOT to be someone from Encom. We need a break in this now!

Jet and I are fine for now, we've fled Cache completely and are holed up in the Outlands here. Will communicate again when I get a better signal.

Kevin

Can't say much. Don't have any time. The Corrupter is, for a fact, Dillinger Jr. Get it out to Alan and Sam. Don't know when I'll be able to communicate again.

Back