• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tron: Deception- A New Grid

No word from him yet. Nothing bad in the way of injuries, just normal pixel displacement. Things are pretty quiet here- maybe too quiet.

Thanks, Teddy, Jet and I can use all the help we can get. As soon as Jet gets back and checks in, we might have a mission for you guys.

Kevin

Okay, Kevin. We will wait until we get further instructions. Be safe!!

No word from him yet. Nothing bad in the way of injuries, just normal pixel displacement. Things are pretty quiet here- maybe too quiet.

Thanks, Teddy, Jet and I can use all the help we can get. As soon as Jet gets back and checks in, we might have a mission for you guys.

Kevin

Checking in. Went to the outskirts of town in the direction of the explosion, but these programs here are more efficient than I could ever dream of. If there was any sort of anomaly out there, they had it handled before I could even get there. It was almost like it never happened. There was an electric smell in the air, like ozone. I guess that must be what explosions smell like here? It was a little like fire on the outside, but like fried electronics, not like a campfire or whatever. The programs nearby that I talked to didn't seem convinced that it had anything to do with the Corrupter, but they confirmed that this has happened before, and it has happened more often lately. They didn't seem worried, either, aside from the increase in frequency. There's a program in charge of charting exactly at what time each explosion occurred and seeing if there's any kind of pattern, but no pattern has arisen so far, I guess.

On my way back to Cache now. Hope everything is still cool back at HQ, Kevin.

Glad you're both safe, guys! This sounds totally tense!

Maybe you could make a map of the Grid/City and the explosions? See if there's a pattern from above!

Be safe, fellas!

Hey Jet, it's good to hear from you. One thing I have to say is that there is order in chaos. I would think that there might be some maniacal undertone happening here. Hope I'm wrong, but just stay vigilant, and stay safe!!

Glad you're both safe, guys! This sounds totally tense!

Maybe you could make a map of the Grid/City and the explosions? See if there's a pattern from above!

Be safe, fellas!

Hey, pretty ghost lady :)

We probably should make a map of the city at least. I can talk to the program in charge of explosions (lol) and ask where all the previous explosions have been. I would think that they would've figured out a pattern since progs are so analytical, but in the end they still can't see things quite as us Users can. Maybe they have something in the library, Kevin?

Uhhh... does your husband watch this thread? Ha ha ha ha.

Umm... maybe??

But if you don't like it then I can go hit on Rumsgone or imatronaholic instead. Ha ha ha.

Or, I can scandalize everyone and hit on TheHapaOne?

XD XD XD

I'm just messing with you. I should really get to work. Later.

Umm... maybe??

But if you don't like it then I can go hit on Rumsgone or imatronaholic instead. Ha ha ha.

XD XD XD

Oh no, Mr. Bradley, that's okay. I hear you're well to do, and I am ALWAYS looking for a new husband. Care to be number 7?

Ok guys, Jet and I are working on mapping the blasts to see if they make any kind of sense. We're gonna lay low for a few days, right Jet? And try to get a better grasp of the situation. I have a feeling that these "Surge Blasts" aren't random at all, and we'll all get a better idea of that when the time comes.

Hey, can you guys do something for me? Contact popcorncoworker@live.com and see if Roy answers you? I would really like to make sure he's okay, and I think he needs to know what's up. There's a special code we use in the subjectline for emergencies, and I will pass that along now to you all- so when you email him, as your subject put "Can I have some of your popcorn?" Thanks a ton. If Junior is actually up to what I think he is, Roy super needs a heads up. Tell him I could use a port of his RAM Program on Grid. Hey, if Alan isn't gonna digitize in, can he port in a copy of Tron for us? Extra security would be bonus.

Otherwise all is clear, over and out guys.

Kevin,

I've emailed Mr. Kleinberg for you, still awaiting response from him- I hope he checks his email often!

Jet I wouldn't mind. :) Do you by any chance like rum? I adore rum.

Umm... maybe??

XD XD XD

Back